missing page navigation at bottom of new theme

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
LOVE the new theme!!!:redface:
However, page navigation is missing from the bottom of the page.

Someone (like, say, me!) is scrolling down the page that lists threads and replies, picking the ones that interest me, reaching the bottom of the page and wanting to go to the next page....... where is "next page" button? Wha???:confused: I have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to find the "next page" button!!!

What can we do to duplicate the page navigation at the bottom of the page (without breaking anything now that we FINALLY got the login and menus fixed!:eek:)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not missing for me, but the one at the bottom is missing the nice separation the top one has:

Page 2 of 3969 First 123412521025021002 ... ***** Last

Where I put the five asterisks is where there's a small blue > which is the next page link.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The bottom navigation is missing for me, too. It's just not there, and I'm using Firefox 7.0.1.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, missing for me too on chrome.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I am confused at what 'bottom navigation' you are referring to?
If you mean the pages, I see that on Chrome-WindowsVista.
I also see the green footer with 'Sponsored by Singlehop' too.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh hold on, yeah, you guys were talking about the topic listing and not the reply listing.

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
Yeah Dead-i: You got it: in the main list of threads, not the replies. (Well, maybe on the replies, too if there is more than one page... This thread only has 1 page yet).

Livewire: looked carefully: I am still blind. No ">" at the bottom of the page (no pagecount either).

Calistoy: Using Firefox 3.6.23 (Fedora Linux), so it doesnt seem to be a Firefox issue.

Its just a convenience thing. I hope it can be fixed without breaking anything!<grin>

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
This time I am on Windows with Firefox 4.01. Same issue: no page navigation at bottom, only at top.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
This time I am on Windows with Firefox 4.01. Same issue: no page navigation at bottom, only at top.

Unrelated... but why in God's name are you running FF 4? You're three versions behind

SylvanOgre

Reaction score
LeafyPiggy:

a) partially related: proves that the lack of page navigation is not browser specific or operating system specific

b) too lazy to compile the latest firefox for FedoraCore 14, and havent taken the time to upgrade to FedoraCore 16 (which I assume has the current version of Firefox.... again, too lazy [right now] to check the release notes)! And on my Windows box? The system requirements for the latest Firefox exceed my current hardware (which is pushed to the limit as it is!).

Yes, I am cheap.