Get rid of them?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
D

dWhite

Frankly, I am quite sick and tired of seeing all these bullcrap money making sites appear in this forum which is supposed to be for the purpose of earning money with YOUR WEBSITE and not pyramid scam schemes.

I am also sick and tired of people trying to cheat the forum rules, and cheat x10 members by not posting non-referral links, hiding a referral link under a non-referral one or just blatently making it so you get referrals because people are too lazy to copy and paste a non-clickable non-referral link.

This forum is supposed to be discussing ways of making money with your website, but yet all I see is money making scam sites that use PayPal as a payout system, but you are required to enter personal information such as your exact home address, full name and phone number.

I am making this thread in order to pass it on to Corey to remove these kinds of schemes and avoid loss of personal information and data from among the x10 users that signup for this stuff.

Through this poll, I am suggesting having EVERY SINGLE one of these money making sites deleted and made against the forum rules for this forum. This will not only reclaim the REAL use of this forum, but it will prevent the loss of personal information and data of x10 members which I started in the above paragraph.

Please make your vote truthfully and honestly, and don't vote NO because you "appear" to be making money from these sites.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What can I say? It's almost as though we're the same person! Nice to know there's someone else who agrees with me. :hsughr:

D

dWhite

What can I say? It's almost as though we're the same person! Nice to know there's someone else who agrees with me. :hsughr:

Yea. I was on Bux-Paying website, and they refused to send my payout when I hit the minimum of $25, and now I am getting massive amounts of spam email and telemarketers calling my cellphone and harassing me.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Yea. I was on Bux-Paying website, and they refused to send my payout when I hit the minimum of $25, and now I am getting massive amounts of spam email and telemarketers calling my cellphone and harassing me.

Before you actually use a Bux site, make sure there has been some real reviews on them and that they are not scams.
If you use click fraud programs, you are guaranteed not to get paid.
And if you are sick with these sites then why are you advertising a PTC program on your site?

Link: http://dwhite.t35.com/

Why? I thought you don't like them.
Bux programs are PTC too, just like your link there.

Edit: You said they send you spam, can you please state which network you have registered under?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I've been around PTC and HYIP programs and the ones I followed had great reviews, people showing payments and whatnot. I signed up, even did "upgrades" ... got my first small payout and upgraded again to earn more.
Sad thing was, the company vanished. Payouts stopped.

Even the best reviewed and paid out sites can be scams deep down. Just because a friend of a friend ( or someone who referred you ) got paid, doesn't mean you will. Most are a form of MLM, where someone always is making money and its rarely you.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree with you Dwhite, and it may be worth talking to Corey about, i will actually talk to him about this idea you have and see how it goes.

LHVWB

Reaction score
We should definetly think about getting rid of the threads, they seem to just about populate the majority of the earning money section, along with all the threads which have been deleted because they are spam.

TWsTheSite

Reaction score
:cool:

I think so too...delete this thread...the whole Earn Money thing since its just spamming...No 1 really needs this (or reads it)...(LOL, big talk from sm1 who has a topic here too)

well, I guess it wud be for the best:hahano:

intertec

Reaction score
We could make it this forum only for stuff like google adsense tips etc! Anything else is spamming and the thread starter gets banned!