monta-amazona not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigalicial50

Reaction score
web doesn't load
I've checked the files on the server and they all seem correct.
My server is: xo3.x10hosting.com:2083/cpsess8376146969/frontend/x10x3/index.html
Domain: www.monta-amazona.com
web: aema.x10.mx

This is what I get
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at no-reply@x10hosting.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hope you can look into the problem
Thank you very much

caftpx10

Reaction score
Have you checked your .htaccess file? There could be commands which no longer work or have been overwritten with some other stuff.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
recently x10hosting has gone back to running [ Apache ] from [ LiteSpeed ] on the free-hosting servers
[ Apache ] does not like some things in the [ .htaccess ] files that [ LiteSpeed ] had no issues with

you may need help from a Admin - to find what [ Apache ] does not like in your [ .htaccess ] file(s)

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Your ErrorDocument directive was incorrect. ErrorDocument takes two arguments, you were supplying 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.