More Disk Space

PilotTim136

Reaction score
Can i have more disk space? i need it for my server, because i already have some problems with the space.
and i am using this service for more than 2 months (7+ days), and would be happy for more disk space!

Thank You.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can i have more disk space? i need it for my server, because i already have some problems with the space.
and i am using this service for more than 2 months (7+ days), and would be happy for more disk space!

Thank You.
Denied.
Your account do not meet all the requirements.
One of the requirements is that you use at least 75% of the allotted diskspace.
Also note that as per ToS you are only allowed a max of 500 mb for a video gallery, and if you did not create the videos yourself, or they are public domain, there's also a possibly copyright issue with them.
ToS said:
  • Personal Image and Video Galleries​

Personal galleries are limited to 500MB of disk space for images and videos.

Aside from that, files larger then 10mb can and will be deleted automatically, see bolded below
ToS said:
  • File Storage​

Hosting accounts may not be used to store backups, personal files, or non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for. Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts.