More storage request

gavinx2031

Reaction score
I have 78% storage right now.

If i could receive some more storage that would be wonderful.

Username | zygaytob
Server | X15

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's an image folder with nearly 400mb, I can't see these images being in use somewhere (correct me with a link if I'm wrong).
If they are not in use on the site, they would fall under file hosting, which is not allowed on free hosting, all files needs to be related to the site and accessible via the site in some way.
If they are indeed accessible, please note that there's a 500mb limit on personal image galleries, which looking at the structure of the images seem to be the most logical use of them.
Due to this, right now the increase is denied, depending on what your reply is an increase may be possible after that.

gavinx2031

Reaction score
There's an image folder with nearly 400mb, I can't see these images being in use somewhere (correct me with a link if I'm wrong).
If they are not in use on the site, they would fall under file hosting, which is not allowed on free hosting, all files needs to be related to the site and accessible via the site in some way.
If they are indeed accessible, please note that there's a 500mb limit on personal image galleries, which looking at the structure of the images seem to be the most logical use of them.
Due to this, right now the increase is denied, depending on what your reply is an increase may be possible after that.
Sorry for the late reply but it is personal image gallery.

Sorry for any confusion, i have removed them as i dont use them anymore.