More than 30 server crashes in a month. Is this a serious hosting?

bulletcleaners25

Prime Account
Reaction score
Everyone has problems from time to time, give them a break, I think that have been more than great when it comes to letting us know what is going on, most companies wouldn't even give you details. Uptime is rising and downtime is going down, my site has been up more than its been down in the last couple of days.

gameaddict2085

Prime Account
Reaction score
Its free, in no other area of commerce will people give you things for free, I think that no matter how much downtime they have, they are still wonderful. It confuses and angers me that people complain about free hosting, it must cost x10 a huge amount just to keep all the free users on here running and most people are just ungrateful.
Thank you x10 :)

hsoares8584

Reaction score
My site has been down for 11 days now, but the fact is I've been with them for almost two years... and 11 days straight is nothing in comparison to the time it has been up. Ironically, my issue isn't even their fault so ... I can't blame them....

Jesse

Reaction score
The x10Hosting team are doing all their best to provide free users quality hosting. If you want a better uptime, I recommend you should upgrade to a Premium Paid Hosting for better uptime. :)

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
I still love x10hosting free hosting as it is reliable and it contains several features that you can't get in any other hosting. I am here nearly 1 year in this hosting. I have seen uptime is more than the down time. Thank you X10hosting! :)

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Somedays it's hard enough just being the webmaster of a single site with the ever changing trends, rules and standards of the web it is not easy! so anybody with the guts to try sheperding the web hosting for several thousand sites deserves some praise.

BTW.. crashes not my fault (this time at least)
Have been away from Stoli and upsetting Hostgator support instead for over a month:redface: