Most free hostings are blocked by google...

silveraden

Reaction score
Based on my own experience, most free hostings are blocked by google and that includes some servers of x10...

In the last 2 years, I tried more than 20 free hosting providers and at least 50 of them had sitemap rejected by google for some reason... I never has any problem with my paid hosting...

I won't name some big free hosting services but I cannot understand why...

Any idea?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
There may have been some people using the servers to do some kind of abuse so Google may have blocked the IPs.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
x10.... blocked? But my site got indexed
Edit:
I've never encountered such problem. Even for the worst of his kind 741.com. May be some problem with ur sitemap.

Last edited:

silveraden

Reaction score
x10.... blocked? But my site got indexed
Edit:
I've never encountered such problem. Even for the worst of his kind 741.com. May be some problem with ur sitemap.

I said SOME... I never said ALL... try again

azntechguy

Reaction score
I have to agree with Chris. It's likely abuse of some kind.

I mean, where else can abuse proliferate when registration can be done relatively anonymously and no out-of-pocket costs?

silveraden

Reaction score
Free hosting is just for students and for some web developer who tests websites.. If you need reliable hosting, you need to pay for it...

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Google was giving a malware warning for x10 last couple of days. Staff found the problem and fixed it. Waiting on Google to remove the warning.