move domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

janetbuchler33

Reaction score
hi every1
i moved my website to http://x10hosting.com. so i backed up Mysql database not the folders in ftp.then i imported it to the new server at http://x10hosting.com. i changed the urls in PhpMyadmin . but couldnt find WordPress address (URI).
now i got access to my dashboard , but got this message when i enter my homepage
Welcome to x10Hosting!

This account has just been created. You are able to modify your account at this time. You should have received a welcome email providing information on how to access cPanel for your x10Hosting free hosting account. If you did not receive this email, please contact support.

You may begin hosting content by uploading it to your public_html/ directory. Files placed within that directory will be accessible using your domain name.

ply help pls..sry for my eng.

janet

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
To remove this message, please delete or rename the file in public_html named index.html :)

janetbuchler33

Reaction score
hmmm
i imported my old Mysql database to the new domain.i changed the urls in PhpMyadmin but my hompage doesnt show up. but i can enter dashboard
instead my homepage i see a message : Welcome to x10Hosting! ......

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Clear your browser's cache. I see a site loading when I go to your main domain. If you had a template for your site, then make sure that you really did change all of your urls located in the general settings for your site's backend.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you delete/rename the index.html inside public_html?
Also, phpMyAdmin manages databases; you will need a PHP script inside public_html if you wish to use data inside that database.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your welcome :) What dashboard are you referring to? cPanel? AIP?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
What happens when you try accessing your wp dashboard? Please provide an error message :)

janetbuchler33

Reaction score
login formula show up
after entering login and pw i get this message

404 Error
The file or directory you have requested was not found on the server
Common reasons for this error:

Incorrectly spelt file or directory.
The file or directory was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.