Move from freehosting landing page to illuminated landing page

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi,

I was upgreade to Illuminated service a few weeks back due to the loss of my files during upgrade. I can access my cPanel but cannot change my site main domain because the landing page would suggest that I do not have a free hosting account (because it has been moved to another server)

Can you help me correct the landing page please?

Thank you very much! :wink:

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your reply. A few weeks ago there was a failure in Boru server update and I lost all my files on the hosting server. As a compensation, the customer service team upgraded me to illuminated hosting server. However, I do not have access to my upgraded account through the control page as you have posted, instead I have to access my cPanel by entering directly the URL https://illuminated.x10hosting.com:2083/ . Hence I cannot change my main domain name (since this is normally done in the control page).

My problem in a nutshell is that my cPanel is moved to illuminated server while my control page remains on free hosting (i think). Is there anything you can do about it?

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, right now there seem to be an issue with account panel and illuminated, older accounts that were moved to illuminated completely lost information in the respective account panel after the original free account was removed. Can't give an eta when that will be sorted unfortunately.

If you tell us what domain you want it changed to we'll sort it for you

josephincharge54

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for the reply. I totally understand how pissed your technical staff must be when a problem is hard to be resolved.

My original main domain is cenci.co.cc and I have an addon domain (also a subdomain I think) with the name cenci.tk and I want to change cenci.tk to be my main domain. would that be possible?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.