Moved from Fris to Chopin - No files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaepos

Reaction score
After reading through a lot of the new threads, I think this might be a common occurrence.

When I login to Cpanel, I don't see my database, DB user or any files whatsoever.

When I try to access my parked domain, I get x10's default "Website Not Found" page.

When I try to access my site through the x10 domain, I get the Index page of "cgi_bin/".

Is this due to the fact that nothing has synced yet or is there another problem?

Site: asianantics.pcriot.com
Parked Domain: asianantics.net

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Looks to me as your site works fine now, is there any further issues?

kaepos

Reaction score
I had to make a new db and reinstall wordpress because I didn't have a sufficiently up-to-date backup. Joke's on me I suppose.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see if we have a backup of your database if you want, there should be one from just before the server went down that is easy accessible.

I can restore it under a new name if you named your new database the same as the old was.

kaepos

Reaction score
That would actually be great! The new database is named differently, so it should be fine to just restore the old one under its original name.

Many thanks if you can find and restore it :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have restored the database. You may need to recreate a DB user and assign it.

If further assistance is required please re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.