Moving x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The forums have been moved to the new server, we are currently moving the main site and will follow with our management systems.

If your site is not showing up do not panic. We have moved one of our name servers and it is currently syncing all the zones to it, this may take a little bit. No sites have been touched or lost during the move of x10. Please be patient and I'll post back once the DNS sync is complete.

-Corey

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to break anything;).

Good luck Corey, let me know if you need any help.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Forums should be completely moved over. We're still waiting on DNS for parts of the main site(including account panel). We will be moving our management systems over next.

-Corey

machine11

Reaction score
Should post one of these threads over in the free hosting section ;)
thanks
Alain

terakoh

Reaction score
It says read the news. What more could you want? :)

Yes, I agree. The ticker bar is so obvious and members should know where to look for the news. Anyway, hope the moving will be completed soon. ;)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair, I did post the news topic after a few people created threads about the issue ;). So those few people, it's okay.

coolnos

Reaction score
corey,

so if i added my domain in the account panel now... do i have to wait until the DNS servers re-synchronize again this midnight??? cause i added it and it says dns server failure??

Edit: DUH!! im an idiot.. you already said that the DNS servers are being moved... god im so stupid!!

Cheers!!

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Nice work Corey, this will hopefully make everything on x10 more effecient right? :)

Dan

Reaction score
Brilliant, thanks Corey! I take it that was why both my site and the forums weren't working earlier today! I wouldn't expect having that scrolling bar to stop loads of questions in the free hosting forum though... People can be so ignorant.

chisaku

Reaction score
*phew* I was worried for a while... but that banner rolling around on the main page of the forums sure lightened up for me. Awesome idea to set it there, most people surely notice it! ;) Thanks, Corey! Hopefully the new server will be as awesome as the old one!

Bows and good lucks!

rlmusic

Reaction score
Problem with Hosting

Hi today when I access my hosting not succeed in this it to be recorded I want to know what happened to my domain and hosting

Rlmusic.x10hosting.com

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
I did not know that the site was missing until you said so... I went to my website and it has return.... seems like I not really affected by it.

But then thanks Corey for constantly keep things going smoothly and also the rest of the crew team of x10hosting...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is only affecting some people. I'm not sure why ns2 is not being picked up by some ISPs.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to break anything;).

Good luck Corey, let me know if you need any help.
I know how to break stuff, just divide by zero! :lol:

Also, good luck on the move Corey!

Status
Not open for further replies.