Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

Cabernet

Reaction score
I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: Cabernet
Domain: cabernet.x10.mx
Error code: EC1AF906643DF0940
Thanks

Estarosa

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: llgtannn
Domain: gdpselite.com
Error code: E232ABBCB2543BA46

Thanks.

jeansli

Reaction score

Username: jeansli
Domain: xuantong.x10.mx
Error code: ECB52701A93197B1D
Thanks

joshmaster

Reaction score
Hi, I want to restore my account.
It seems the system was confused, I don't use multiple accounts.
I only have 1 account, joshmaster

Domain: zime.us.to and cloud.zime.us.to

Error code: EB2602E02E3E9D010
Help me restore my account, please!

atybz

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I want to access to my account:

auxnjfsp
Error: E247DD27A37CAA3A6

Thanks

SrJason2

Reaction score
Hello, I want to recover my account:

User name: SrJason92
Domain:
Error code: ED49BE6E341BDDC94

Obrigado.

previsto

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Network blocklisted with code E0E8BB0FC0C9797CE
previsto.x10.mx

SrJason2

Reaction score
Clear representative of x10hosting

I request access to my account:

User name: SrJason2
Error code: EF386962580E1DDCB

Thanks in advance.

tmbax300mhtg

Reaction score
hello
Username: tmbax300mhtg
Domain: mhtg.x10.mx
Error code: EE75DE65673F093C2
Thanks

tmbax300mhtg

Reaction score

hello
Username: mhtg
Domain: mhtg.x10.mx
Error code: EE75DE65673F093C2
Thanks

None404

Reaction score
Domain:hello404.x10.mx
Error Code: E61FAAEE53505CBFA
I don’t have multiple accounts. I hope you can help remove the restrictions.
Thank you very much

Claudiap07

Reaction score
Hello, I need to log in asap please.
I need it for a school project.

username: Claudiap07
domain: gattile.x10.mx
ERROR CODE E3E2D7C7E05675FA1

When I try to log in it says that I have multiple accounts, probably because I logged in different devices.

Last edited: