Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

raydeng

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: raydeng
Domain: gowest.x10.mx
Error code is E28AD498FCAB124E2.

Thanks!

zam

Reaction score
E5A2D7125471412EA
我只有一个账户。它说我有多个账户,我无法登录。

chilinstitute

Reaction score
I don't know if it's census of how many people have free accounts or some kind of experiment that is going on but I have been seeing people post here that they don't have multiple accounts, yet they can't still log in. I do not have multiple accounts and I haven't been able to log in for almost 3 months now.

jeansli

Reaction score
I want to unlock the account :

Username: jeansli
Domain: xuantong.x10.mx
Error code: EB8B333A765EBA81F

vipba

Reaction score
Your error code is E52E173D08B352CBE.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to X10 for giving us juniors an opportunity to learn how to build a website. This opportunity is hard-won. I will cherish this opportunity. I had never heard of your name before, but then I heard about it. I came to register and found out. You have closed the registration for maintenance and said that registration will not open until May 1st. My friend and I have been waiting, and today we finally got the opportunity to open the registration. Since this is the first time for us to learn how to build a website, it is also the first time for my friend. When we registered, we registered together. Because my friend didn’t know how to register, I helped him register. I guess this caused the IP to be the same and the system misjudged it. Each of us only asked for one. It was our first time to learn how to build a website. We will definitely discuss how to make a personal website together in the future, and hope to give me a chance to unblock it. Main x10 will get better and better. In the future, if my website is completed and the traffic increases, I will use your paid machine.

hengmeili

Reaction score
Your error code is E1E64D8FD2C51FD32.
Domain: http://hengmeili.x10.mx
Username: iswrtams

Alas, your requirements are too strict. I only require my own account. Thank you x10 for giving me a chance to learn how to build a website. Something went wrong when I just uploaded and built the website in the background? I hope that the restrictions will be lifted for those who have registered and reviewed. It is really inconvenient to log in like this, because we can’t open Google here and don’t have a VPN. Then the graphical verification under the password input will not be displayed. If you don’t verify, you won’t be able to get in. You Tell me how to choose, and I like your X10 machine. I came here because of your reputation, and I hope you can give me a chance. Thanks. I wish your website will get better and better.

jeansli

Reaction score

Network Blocklisted。Why??​

error code is E36D9AA8840BC18B5.
Pls help me to solve it.

dd2019

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: dd2019
Domain: dd2019.x10.mx
Error code is E4023C19A3CD1E08A
Thanks
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: dd2019
Domain: dd2019.x10.mx
Error code is E1B6C1E842138EE4E
Thanks

xs9999

Reaction score
Multiple Accounts Issue
In fact, I just registered this account and admin can delete all in the account
My error code is E2F97B43D05506F5E
My user:xs9999

hengmeili

Reaction score
您的错误代码是EF7B61D94CF323522

请帮我解锁它。我没有权力说别的,我真的可以使用你的免费的。默然!!!1! ! !

jeansli

Reaction score
I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: jeansli
Domain: xuantong.x10.mx
Error code: E33B26BE5E7E86930
Thanks

yuweng

Reaction score
Username:yuweng Domain: yuhuix10.mx ECDA15F3297CE636F
用户名:yuweng 域名:yuhuix10.mx
Username:yuweng Domain: yuhuix10.mx ECDA15F3297CE636F
用户名:yuweng 域名:yuhuix10.mx
错误代码:ECDA15F3297CE636F