Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone who has posted and can still see this error please update your post ( do not make a new post) to make sure you have included which domain and service you wish to KEEP. These will be reviewed this weekend.

yoloman2234

Reaction score
Hello can you please unlock my account it has been 3 weeks
forum name yoloman2234
E7C9DC8C5988461C1
i forgot domain

homosapi

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
I am requesting access to svt.x10host.com. It has been blocked due to VPN/Tor with error code ED6770A7549159BFD. I have not used these services and simply trying to login using my cellular account on my cellphone. I have full access to my email should you need any verification. Thank you

Bogdansid

Reaction score
Sry for another post but can you fix problem with multi-acounts pls delete the second and unban this (username bogdansid)
Eror EFCEF0B1BD68C52E8

jaaj

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I request access to my account "jaaj".
I don't have any particular domain to upkeep. But I need a response as fast as possible, I'm a student, I was about to use the service for my technical course.
I believe I am receiving an incorrect error, because I don't have multiple accounts as far as I can remember. My error code is EB1005FC9B9CF5DA8

sanghee9

Reaction score
hello In our company,

we use one router.
They are all using the same IP.
It looks like it was made by one person, but it wasn't.

Unblock Requests plz

dodevo2009

Reaction score
Xin chào, tôi muốn khôi phục tài khoản x10hosting của mình:

Tên người dùng: dodevo2009
Tên miền: shopkienff.changeip.net
Mã lỗi: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Cảm ơn.

Tanh0603

Reaction score
Xin chào, tôi muốn khôi phục tài khoản x10hosting của mình:

Tên người dùng: dodevo2009
Tên miền: shopkienff.changeip.net
Mã lỗi: E042AC6FBF09CEAC8

Cảm ơn.
xin source code bro ơi..

zippysaddam

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting Support Team,

I hereby confess that I have created multiple accounts and now I regret for my actions. I promise that I will abide by the terms and policies of x10hosting and will never create more than one account. I want to keep only one account and the details are as follows. Please help me reactivate the only one account. I love your services.

My error code is E25AB6122D97AE040.
The only one account I want to keep is:

Email: zippysaddam@gmail.com
Username: zippysaddam
Domain: https://room-apartment-sublet.elementfx.com

destinydream

Reaction score
Please can you unblock my account, I need it for a final university project, my error code is E6F694F84385FD457.
Username: destinydream

jrtnetvpn1

Reaction score
Na x10hosting, para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tivemos uma regra em nossos TOS que estabelecia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para podermos oferecer um serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir esta regra para evitar que os nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre a adesão de novos utilizadores.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente como fizemos no passado. No entanto, com a nossa atualização mais recente, esta regra será aplicada novamente com rigor e assim será no futuro.

Como não aplicamos esta regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem do tópico usando as seguintes diretrizes para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem a partir do nome do fórum vinculado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do nome do seu fórum ou conta, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta de hospedagem/painel de clientes
-Nome de domínio da conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique publicamente endereços de e-mail, IPs, etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo de cada conta múltipla para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se alguma das contas listadas no IP do usuário violar algum de nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser processado.

jrtnetvpn1

Reaction score
quero minha contaa d volta pos estava tentanda faz instalaçao pos todavaz que eu ia fazer ainstalação o disco nao suportava e tambem apagava os arquivo e os disco nao limpava

sakib9219

Reaction score

Hello X10hosting team
i am so sorry to make multiple account and breck your tos
now please i request you to unblock my multiple account

Account Details-

Username:- sakib9219
Domain name:- skywatch.x10.mx
Error Code:- E0D3651C57ABBF05D

Hosting panel details:-

Username:- prknkseu
Server: X11

Again really sorry to breck your tos

Last edited:

ericpyshops

Reaction score

Last edited:

ericpyshops

Reaction score

Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed

Last edited:

Fakell

Reaction score
I want to unblock my account

Domain : fakell.x10.mx
Error Code : ECDCB5076B54D7130

Thanks!

genjutsu23

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: genjutsu23
Domain: genjutsu.x10.mx
Error code: E88D82D09DAE9DA1B

Thanks.

CrazySIte

Reaction score

EB559D4F38BBD28F5
Please unlock my account