adminsign

Reaction score
Hello, I want to recover my account
account name: adminsignipa
Domain: admin.x10.mx
Domain: signipa.x10.mx

keii

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi, My Account Got Multi-Account Error
I am Requesting For Unblacklist

Error Code: EBDD89DA5B2BE2696
Username: qlnlaxbe

asdjf12

Reaction score

Username: asdjf12
Domain: jcwill18.x10.mx
Error:E35ABBAD613D1ED42

Testbd

Reaction score

Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E03E5472F43481866
Thanks

christianjaybarbas

Reaction score
I am requesting the admins to please unblock my account for I have deadlines to meet. I only got 1 account so I am wondering why I am blocked?

Domain name: barbas.buyandsell.x10.mx

Hoping for immadiate and positive response, thank you.

rod2023

Reaction score

I want to recover my x10Hosting account

Domain: TheCaveTech
error code is E475892E3B4F7ABE0.

rod2023

Reaction score

I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Domain: TheCaveTech.x10.mx
Error code: EE1254C69ACD5E0FB

Thanks.

rapteeezyqt

Reaction score

please do unblock my account because I can't pass our project of making a domain for our Midterm :< , Thank you

Domain: http://www.aceprintservices.x10.mx/
Error Code: E42C330D80910128C

Urban_Furniture

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: UrbanFurniture
Domain: Urbanfurniture2023
Error code: EE530027176751202A

Thanks.

VLOGTXAp

Reaction score
HELLO
I want to unlock the account with the error: E622A77C9CA3BB583.

I've been using x10Hosting for over two years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

Kiritofarlight

Reaction score

please unblock my acc I didn't read that multiple acc is not allowed im really sorry it didn't happen again please block my acc thank you :pigeon:

EDACF2919FBD9A1D8

Loi0339

Reaction score

Username: Loi0339
Error code: E59B6F73B049DA7DB

Thanks.

Loi0339z

Reaction score

Username: Loi0339z
Error code: E1757A96C9F5A3977

Thanks.

Nghp

Reaction score
Chào bạn!

Tôi muốn mở khóa tài khoản với lỗi: ED2433FFA6B65450E

Tôi đã sử dụng x10Hosting được hơn hai năm và tôi muốn tiếp tục sử dụng dịch vụ tuyệt vời này. Bạn có thể mở khóa tài khoản của tôi không?

Rất cám ơn vì đã xem xét yêu cầu của tôi .

Status
Not open for further replies.