Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

alent-adm

Reaction score
I Need Help! This service is suspended: Prohibited term in domain name coda.x10.bz Order Number 8556363639 User Name rkhvwuzu

Ivanmf79

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
My acount is block, can you solve the problem?

Rubenpb79

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
My account has been blocked, could you solved it?
User: Rubenpb79
Error: E8F2DF18E3B2492C0

Ivanmf79

Reaction score

I have a problem with my account, can you help me to solve it?
Error code: EC9A80753E10220CC
User: Ivanmf79

infini

Reaction score
Hello administrator, I registered two accounts without understanding the rules. Now it prompts "Multiple Accounts".
I wish to keep only one domain.
please unlock my account.

Domain: infini.x10.mx
User: infini
Error code: E02E41C474D96CC4C

Thanks

Last edited:

c137

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account,my error code is: E12887B21341F60B6.
I register it last year,and it's the only one account i have ,please released it for me!

Tank You!

infini

Reaction score
Hello administrator, I registered two accounts without understanding the rules. Now it prompts "Multiple Accounts"
I wish to keep only one domain.
please unlock my account.
Domain: infini.x10.mx
User: infini
Error code: E02E41C474D96CC4C
Thanks

Last edited:

yangshuai5900

Reaction score
Hello,

I request an access to my account:

Username: yangshuai5900
Error code: E6A60AA083259B019

Thanks in advance.
Like Reply

vedaya7311

Reaction score
Hello team x10hosting!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EC92F6081161AE706.

I've been using x10Hosting for over one years, and I'd like to continue using this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request.
Thank your!

iamravite

Reaction score

I need my account unlocked, error id: E0CEEBA17FCA7BA41

AlexaAndig

Reaction score
Requesting to unblock my account please. I dont have multiple accounts but it been awhile since i log in.
Error code: EBE81ED6427FF0913