Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

gzys

Reaction score
Important - Multiple Account Unlock Request
Hello Admin, I would like to restore my x10hosting account.
User: gzys
Domain name: gzys.x10.mx
Error code: E4ECAB982AADFFD33
I wish to recover all my files. Thanks

gzys

Reaction score
User: gzys
Domain name: gzys.x10.mx
Error code: E4ECAB982AADFFD33

yaner_zf

Reaction score
User: yaner_zf
Domain name: yaner.x10.mx
Error code: EC8B1EC320516AA10

Last edited:

madantao

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: madantao
Domain: mdt.x10.mx
Error code:ECD50018D105C6C43

gzys

Reaction score
First of all, let me state that I only have one account. I don't know what the problem is. When I log in I get the message "Multiple accounts belonging to the same person have been detected. There is a strict limit of one account per person... You can request a review on Discord or the community forum. Your error code is EF8B7D00547D042AE." It seems that it is very troublesome to unblock my account. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for your efforts and help. I give up. Please help me delete the registered x10.mx account. If I have the opportunity, I will definitely come to your platform to learn. I would like to express my gratitude again, thank you for your efforts and help, thank you, happy every day.

Gallia

Reaction score
Hi administrator,I need your support it ,I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: bpudzfwq
Domain:aitech.x10.mx
Error: EB60C68125DE59F52

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks very much

yanjing1303

Reaction score

Username: yangjing1303
Domain: yangjing1303.x10.bz
Error code: E5878D679B49AA795

Thanks.

gzys

Reaction score
First of all, let me state that I only have one account. I don't know what the problem is. When I log in I get the message "Multiple accounts belonging to the same person have been detected. There is a strict limit of one account per person... You can request a review on Discord or the community forum. Your error code is EF8B7D00547D042AE." It seems that it is very troublesome to unblock my account. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for your efforts and help. I give up. Please help me delete the registered x10.mx account. If I have the opportunity, I will definitely come to your platform to learn. I would like to express my gratitude again, thank you for your efforts and help, thank you, happy every day.

zhangsan1

Reaction score
Hello, I have carefully read the free rules mentioned in the forum, I am sure that I meet all the requirements, I only have one account, please restore my x10hosting account, the following is my information Username: zhangsan1 Domain name: http:// zhangsan.x10.mx/Error code: E8B498B8E8F1D4D25 Thank you

jetkt

Reaction score
Hi, please help me unlock my account, it says I have multiple accounts, but actually I haven't.

Domain: jet.x10.mx
Error code: EFDF77EE6E4A4CA56

Thanks

dcd

Reaction score

Error code: EC64FFA655F643C9D

Thanks.

Domain: c.x10.mx
d.x10.mx
p.x10.mx

Last edited:

Bersus.SchoolMY

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Domains

mybersus.uk.eu.org

bersusmy.edu.eu.org

bersus.my.eu.org

zenglurpacific.eu.org

myzenrichhub.x10.mx

Canning2459

Reaction score

Username: Canning2459
Domain: euro.x10.mx
Error code: EBB89F00DC3156FA6

Thank you~

zhou746

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EAEDB99E351A1D690.

Tank You
Like ReplyReport

muyun

Reaction score
你好!

我想解锁帐户,但出现错误:EDAD906FC9361E2D9

保护你