Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

ardistory

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
User : ejaprikl
Domain : ardistory.us.to
Error Code : E0384D029E8F49CB3

kevinlaw

Reaction score
Hi admin,

please help unlock my account, the error code as below:
ED9FBE1003A0F6C14

thanks!

yanwu

Reaction score
您好,我想恢复我的 X10 托管帐户
错误代码:E8DF0FEBDB5FC905
谢谢

Gallia

Reaction score
Hi administrator,I need your support it ,I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: bpudzfwq
Domain:aitech.x10.mx
Error: EB60C68125DE59F52

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks very much

zfyzzjfdlfww

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

zfyzzjfdlfww

Reaction score
I want to unlock my account. I really need to use this account. Please help me.

Username: fmlqcft
My domain name: zxsdcs1.x10.mx

zfyzzjfdlfww

Reaction score
I want to unlock my account. I really need to use this account. Please help me.

Username: gjcdksli
My domain name: zgjyzjfdlfww.x10.mx

pzlzy

Reaction score
在 x10hosting 的免费服务中,我们一直维护并在我们的 TOS 中制定了一项规则,规定每个用户只允许一个帐户。为了能够免费提供优质服务,我们必须执行此规则,以防止我们的资源耗尽,并拥有始终允许新用户加入所需的空间。

我们还承认,在过去大约一年的时间里,我们没有像过去那样严格执行这一点。然而,随着我们的最新更新,我们现在再次严格执行此规则,并将继续这样做。

由于我们没有像前面提到的那样强制执行这一规则,我们仍然允许我们的用户访问他们现有的帐户之一。

请使用以下准则回复此帖子,以请求访问一个现有帐户:

- 您必须通过附加到该帐户的论坛名称请求访问托管帐户。如果您不记得您的论坛名称或帐户,您可以使用我们的论坛忘记密码功能,使用附加到您的托管/客户仪表板帐户的同一电子邮件
- 您希望保留的帐户的域名。

请勿公开发布电子邮件地址、IP 等。

请注意,将对每个多帐户上的所有内容进行此访问权限审核,以确保它们遵守我们的 TOS 和 AUP。如果发现用户 IP 下列出的任何帐户违反了我们的任何 TOS 或 AUP,此时将不允许任何帐户访问。
另请注意,您对此帐户的访问权限可能需要几天的时间才能得到处理。
在清除此错误之前,必须解决上面列出的所有问题, 包括等待 24 小时让临时块过期。在 24 小时临时到期或规则违规得到纠正之前清除区块的请求将不会被处理。如果您认为此错误不正确,您可以在Discord社区论坛上请求审核 。您的错误代码是 EB557F0E320F08DB8。

yuzane

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: yuzane
Domain: yuzane.x10.mx
Error code: E576E4FF30D18E923

Thanks.

dashu

Reaction score
您好,我想恢复我的 x10hosting 帐户:

用户名:dashukkkoutlook.com
您的错误代码是EB94CDCCE55860B44

wpeng

Reaction score
Username:wpeng
errorcode:E9F8641F51115EAD3
please unlock my account
Tank You

xiaoguang

Reaction score

Hello Admin, I would like to restore my x10hosting account.
Domain: http://xgmp.x10.mx
Username: cgketmhp
Error code: E46A86085A9F53079
Thanks.

Like Reply

SolarySniper

Reaction score
Hello, I want deblock my account because it’s blocked for Multiples Accounts

Domain : qwartaun.x10.mx
Error code : E168FC13A24E0205A

Thanks !

xyg

Reaction score
“More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person.”
It should be noted that although I applied twice, only one was successful, so I only have one account available. Please help me unlock this account. Thank you.

yuzane

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: yuzane
Domain: yuzane.x10.bz
Error code: E12BF3FF4BEF06499

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

shikuang21

Reaction score
Please let me log in to my account again. I don’t have multiple accounts. Repeated mistakes are annoying.
Error code:E239108EE9DD55005
Domain: bofei.x10.mx
usename:shikuang21

Last edited: