Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

freedo2024

Reaction score
I truthly only have one account, why does it keep prompting:

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF0DB3028A223FD66.
Please help resolve this error, thank you!

Like Reply

xindian720

Reaction score
why does it keep prompting:

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF0DB3028A223FD66.
Please help resolve this error, thank you!

Error code: E401254ADAEBDF63C

rtian

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

I'm sorry, the duplicate submission was caused by network delay.
Thanks.

lifei

Reaction score
管理员您好,我想恢复我的 x10hosting 帐户。

用户: lifei
域名:lifei.x10.bz
错误代码:EECAC16029F4844EC

我希望恢复我的所有文件。谢谢

lkmgwgj

Reaction score

SOS:why does it keep prompting:​

Multiple Accounts​

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E92BF189CDA6AD449.

shi24long

Reaction score
你好!我想恢复我的 x10hosting 账户
错误提示:多个账户
邮箱:shi24long@gmail.com
域名:shi24long.x10.bz
托管套餐:免费
错误代码:E26E0D5E6CAEFB0B2。

lfgcheck

Reaction score
Hi!
I want to unlock the account with the error: E323ADE9CF2883489

Domain: lfgcheck.x10.bz

Thanks

Last edited:

lfgcheck

Reaction score
Hi!
I want to unlock the account with the error: E2092BE0C48269974

Domain: lfgcheck.x10.bz

Thanks

lqy533285

Reaction score

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

"I only have one account, and I use VPN and TOR technologies to access your services. This is because I am from China, and the network I use cannot connect to your website. Please help me lift the restrictions. Thank you!"

Username: lqy533285
Domain: cctv.x10.mx

ctyrd

Reaction score

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

"I only have one account, and I use VPN and TOR technologies to access your services. This is because I am from China, and the network I use cannot connect to your website. Please help me lift the restrictions. Thank you!"

Username: lqy533285
Domain: cctv.x10.mx
ECEA8E239E1C3F616 - Multi Account user access denied.
cctv.x10.mx
Nameservers:
george.ns.cloudflare.com
bethany.ns.cloudflare.com

Last edited:

rielsos

Reaction score
Hello, I previously didn't understand the rules and registered multiple accounts. Now, due to multiple accounts being blocked, could you help me unblock the following account? I promise I won't log in with the other accounts anymore. Thank you.
Domain: http://louisriel.x10.bz
Username: pvwhyjlq
error code:EFBEE19D2719F341E

ardistory

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
username : ejaprikl
domain : ardistory.us.to
error code : EE09DA5BAD899AB56