Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

hongoen

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

Username: hongoen
Domain:hongwei.x10.bz
Error code: E8E1C5194838CD160

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

jackyai2024

Reaction score
Hi, I want to unblock my x10hosting account:

Error code: E5104702FF70C803

Thanks.
Like ReplyReport

mttimmy

Reaction score
Hello I want to recover my account X10 hosting

Username: scrcmenn
Domain: scrcmenn.x10.mx
Error code:E6995262508553DEA

Thanks

mttimmy

Reaction score
Hello I want to recover my account X10 hosting

Username: scrcmenn
Domain: scrcmenn.x10.mx
Error code:E6995262508553DEA

Thanks

PlayMcBKuwu

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi,I would like to recovery my x10hosting account:

Username: PlayMcBKuwu
Domain: gov.x10.mx
Error Code: E99D115D175D076E4

frighter

Reaction score
Hi, I tried logging into my x10 account on a new computer running Cloudflare WARP and got an error.
I want to recover my x10hosting account,I promise this is my only x10 account .Thank You!

Username:frighter
Domain: nvda.x10.mx
Error code: EA3A3DA5F3373927D

sign

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I want to access to my account

User name: sign
Error code: E5E8BFBFBCEE0830A

Thanks

vnetgo

Reaction score
Hi! I request to recover my account, please.
Username: vnetgo
error code is ED7378BA190D9636C.
Thank you!

bingge

Reaction score

多个账户​

检测到多个帐户属于同一人。每人只能有一个帐户。您可以在 https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/ 请求释放您的帐户。

在清除此错误之前,必须解决上面列出的所有问题,包括等待 24 小时才能使临时阻止过期。在临时 24 小时到期或更正违反规则之前清除块的请求将不予处理。如果您认为此错误不正确,可以在 Discord社区论坛上请求审核。您的错误代码E38992AF374E5C8D2。麻烦管理员处理一下

bingge

Reaction score
你好!

我想解锁帐户,并显示错误:E38992AF374E5C8D2。。我想继续使用这项出色的服务。你能解锁我的账户吗?

非常感谢您考虑我的请求:)

hyunkioto2000

Reaction score

hyunkioto2000
hyunsohee.x10.mx