Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

kevinqian996

Reaction score
您好请求释放我的账户,您的错误代码是EF538BAF637EF2A3A
账户名称:kevinqian996@gmail.com
我只有这一个账户,谢谢(如果有其他人使用了我的信息,请仅保留我这个账户即可,感谢!)

页面提示内容如下:
An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Please see error details below

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF538BAF637EF2A3A.

tchonor

Reaction score
Hi,

When I log in to my account, I am prompted with the error message below. However, I should only have one account, but when I log in, it is prompted that I have multiple accounts. Please help me delete the accounts other than tianchuan@outlook.com. Thank you!

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Please see error details below

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EA9C6C7EAD409CD19.

chengc512

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
The domain name I wish to reserve is heju.live
Since I am using the post office and have been using your company's services for a long time, I request to unlock my account. Thank you.
Username: chengc
Domain: heju.live
Error code: EB28289EEF6B3AF75

henry3695

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:
Username:henry3695
error code is E332C29860E07A941.

Thanks

SangMong

Reaction score
Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User: xoagzaky
Domain: sangmong.x10.bz
Error code: E5FCD91A008B624B6

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

negativespace

Reaction score
hi admin
Got an email for Suspend due to inactivity
Permission to Unblock my account please.

user: umeuxzws
domain: negativespace.x10.bz
ERROR CODE: E4385682D207CEC49

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_145717_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20240414_145717_Gmail.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

hyunkioto2000

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
hi, i can still access my domain but not my panel. my account was suspended for multiple account violation.

forum name: hyunkioto2000
domain: hyunsohee.x10.mx
Your error code is EB84D532B5B50A2B6

wenquan

Reaction score
Hello,
I have only one account, when I log in the page shows "More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person.
"
Please delete other account, and only keep this one:
Domain: http://wenquan.x10.mx
Username: mwqlattp

error code: EB1F3A2D5DAC215B3

Thank you

nmsl

Reaction score
I want to access to my account:

Error code: E89DB32534E258923

Thanks. i only have this accounts

edwinzxh

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E1936249F1000EEAA.

I just start to use x10Hosting, and I'd like to use this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

zxh

Reaction score
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EB1000A80E4D33FC2.

I just start to use x10Hosting, and I'd like to use this fantastic service. Could you unlock my account, please?

Many thanks for considering my request :).

tchonor

Reaction score
Hi,

I only have one newly created account, tianchuan@outlook.com, but when I log in, I get the following multiple account error. Please help me resolve the error quickly. Thank you!

Multiple Accounts​

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E0E4141DE44EC893D.

burnie_02

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to recover my x10 hosting account
Username: burnie_02
Domain: calculadora0876.10.mx
Error code: EB0C64AF8ABCFA3E5

Many Thanks