Reaction score
我只有一个新创建的帐户,
域名: oriotech.x10.bz

但当我登录时,出现以下多帐户错误。请帮我快速解决错误。谢谢!
错误代码是 EE0440A053ED56811

mondonegocios

Reaction score
Please,
I request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account:

mondonegocios
error code is E984DE2322E6D72E6

Thank you

mondonegocios

Reaction score
Please,
I request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account:

mondonegocios
error code is E33F0788A13E6E0AC

Thank you

manuel.barberi.rc

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Error code: E7238251CBD3EAB79
Domain: manututorials.x10.mx

sign

Reaction score
Hello, I want to unlock my x10 hosting account.
user name:sign.
Error code: E6956C68BEB00244D
Tip: multiple accounts belong to the same person, and each person has an account with strict restrictions. But I only applied for this.
Thanks very much.

Last edited:

sign

Reaction score
Hello, I want to unlock my x10 hosting account.
user name:sign.
Error code: E6956C68BEB00244D
Tip: multiple accounts belong to the same person, and each person has an account with strict restrictions. But I only applied for this.
Thanks very much.
Thanks again!!!

rannuo

Reaction score
在x10hosting,对于我们的免费服务,我们一直维护并根据我们的服务条款制定了一条规则,规定每个用户只允许一个帐户。为了能够免费提供优质服务,我们必须执行此规则,以防止我们的资源耗尽,并拥有始终允许新用户加入所需的空间。

我们也承认,在过去的 ~1 年里,我们没有像过去那样严格执行这一点。但是,随着我们的最新更新,我们现在再次严格执行此规则,并将在未来继续执行。

由于我们没有强制执行上述规则,因此我们仍然允许用户访问其现有帐户之一。

请使用以下指南回复此主题帖子,以请求访问一个现有帐户:

- 您必须从附加到该帐户的论坛名称请求访问托管帐户。如果您不记得您的论坛名称或帐户,您可以使用我们的论坛忘记密码功能,使用附加到您的主机/客户仪表板帐户的相同电子邮件
- 您希望保留的帐户上的域名。

不要公开发布电子邮件地址、IP 等。

请注意,我们将对每个多帐户上的所有内容进行此访问权限的审查,以确保它们遵守我们的 TOS 和 AUP。如果发现用户 IP 下列出的任何帐户违反了我们的任何 TOS 或 AUP,则目前不允许访问帐户。
另请注意,您对此帐户的访问可能需要几天时间才能处理。
我只申请了一个帐户,但系统确定我是多帐户用户,用错误代码EFD3F5B6653AB9083禁止了我的帐户,并要求一个公平的解决方案来解除对我的帐户的阻止。

在x10hosting,对于我们的免费服务,我们一直维护并根据我们的服务条款制定了一条规则,规定每个用户只允许一个帐户。为了能够免费提供优质服务,我们必须执行此规则,以防止我们的资源耗尽,并拥有始终允许新用户加入所需的空间。

我们也承认,在过去的 ~1 年里,我们没有像过去那样严格执行这一点。但是,随着我们的最新更新,我们现在再次严格执行此规则,并将在未来继续执行。

由于我们没有强制执行上述规则,因此我们仍然允许用户访问其现有帐户之一。

请使用以下指南回复此主题帖子,以请求访问一个现有帐户:

- 您必须从附加到该帐户的论坛名称请求访问托管帐户。如果您不记得您的论坛名称或帐户,您可以使用我们的论坛忘记密码功能,使用附加到您的主机/客户仪表板帐户的相同电子邮件
- 您希望保留的帐户上的域名。

不要公开发布电子邮件地址、IP 等。

请注意,我们将对每个多帐户上的所有内容进行此访问权限的审查,以确保它们遵守我们的 TOS 和 AUP。如果发现用户 IP 下列出的任何帐户违反了我们的任何 TOS 或 AUP,则目前不允许访问帐户。
另请注意,您对此帐户的访问可能需要几天时间才能处理。
我只申请了一个帐户,但系统确定我是多帐户用户,用错误代码EFD3F5B6653AB9083禁止了我的帐户,并要求一个公平的解决方案来解除对我的帐户的阻止。

sign

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
I want to unlock the account with the error: EFC5A2B24551072D7.
User name:sign.
thanks!

isis07

Reaction score
Hello, I want to recover my x10hosting account:
Username: isis07
domain: pagina2a.x10.mx
error code:E03C165924CF31321
thank you so much

sign

Reaction score
Hello, I want to recover my x10hosting account:
Username: isis07
domain: pagina2a.x10.mx
error code:E03C165924CF31321
thank you so much
你好,我想问下检测到多个账户属于一个人,但是我只申请过一个,该怎么解决呢?

kosame

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting Team,

Thank you for providing this information. I understand and respect your limit on the number of accounts, and I want to clarify that I only applied for one account.

I want to unlock my x10 hosting account.:

Forum Name: kosame
Domain associated with the account: kosame.x10.mx
I am willing to cooperate with your review process and assure you that the content of the account complies with your Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. Please let me know if further verification or any additional steps are required.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

braydentucker10

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: braydentucker10

Error Code: E69946F43CC31EC93

Thanks

keith1290984

Reaction score

Hi,
Please can you recover my account, my apologies if I breached the terms. I don't believe I did however.
username: yupxyeyh
domain: kmcls.x10.mx