Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

rockbot3

Reaction score
Hello - can you please look into error code E396548473FB4BCD5 for my Rock Bottom account

Regardless of decision, if access is returned, that'd be great; otherwise, if I could at least retrieve the files, please.

rosecel2

Reaction score
Hello - how can I retrieve the files please? Can you unlock so I can get them?

E7343AF9DD41A209E

jbender195

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi administrator, I still having problems to access to my x10hosting account. Please check.

I repeat my data:

User:jbender195

Domain: http://jbender195.x10.bz

Error: ED8C09DD3068518DF

Thanks in advance

rosecell

Reaction score
This account was locked. Please unlock or at least could you release my files?

There code I was given is: E72B9B3886AE7821E

unisotyp

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to recover my account:
Error code: EB4B1C8733431A2AA
Domain: thuysinhnhatrang.pcriot.com

Jacknite3000

Reaction score
User: Jacknite3000

Domain: http://thelastfrontier.elementfx.com

Error code: E7C8A0F47F481B7CC

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

My intent is to move this account into premium asap Can tell me how to do that?. I have no access to any other free account on your server lost pass/email etc.

Last edited:

marcos114

Reaction score
Na x10hosting para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tínhamos uma regra em nossos TOS que dizia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para que possamos oferecer o serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir essa regra para evitar que nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre que novos usuários possam ingressar.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente quanto no passado. No entanto, com nossa atualização mais recente, agora aplicamos estritamente essa regra novamente e faremos isso daqui para frente.

Como não aplicamos essa regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem de discussão usando as diretrizes a seguir para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem do nome do fórum anexado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do seu nome ou conta do fórum, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta do painel de hospedagem/clientes
-Nome de domínio na conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique endereços de e-mail, IPs etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo em cada multiconta para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se qualquer uma das contas listadas no IP do usuário for encontrada violando qualquer um dos nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser processado.
quero acessar minha conta E89380C67F1736773.
nome marcos114

ZairaDiaz

Reaction score
Hola administrador, quiero recuperar mi cuenta x10hosting.

Usuario: ZairaDiaz
Dominio: zairaabsolutvodka
Código de error: ECE2D264BC721E52B

Espero recuperar todos mis archivos por favor. Gracias.

Tim Hamelin

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hello, I need access to my hosting account, "forcevit"... (x13.x10hosting.com), it is hosting my site: wellness2thrive.ca

>>> It's taking quite some time to get this resolved?... as it has been more than 24 hours now, since you blocked access to use the account. When do you expect to have this done?

*** ok, now I just received my login access for my account... thank-you!

Last edited:

Cheryne

Reaction score
Hi,

Domain of account to keep: shatterproof.x10host.com

I would also like temporary access to the other accounts for the files there before they're deleted if possible, just to make sure there's nothing I want to keep.

Please let me know if more information is required.

Thank you.

mosoriol

Reaction score
Good morning, will it be possible to recover my account?
username: mosoriol
Domain: clicksis.x10.mx

From already thank you very much

Luis888

Reaction score
quiero recuperar mi cuenta como hago para eliminar la ultima que intente crear?????

error: E048C34EC5397386F