Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

netlando

Reaction score
Please take note of an error above as follows:

Forum name cmcffcom was not correct. The correct forum name for that account is cmcffx10.

Thank you

stampany

Reaction score

Forum name cmcffcom was not correct. The correct forum name for that account is cmcffx10.

Thank you

electroncom

Reaction score

Thank you

rfyscom

Reaction score

Thank you

jebwebx1

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.

Thank you for making clear your TOS. I look after several accounts on behalf of users who are not computer literate but wish to use your service.

5 accounts in total. If I have to pick one account what information do you need to close the other accounts? or is there some way I can continue to admin the account on behalf of the users?

Regards
John Burgess
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi
I admin 5 accounts on behalf of users that are computer illiterate. Can I have some help in resolving the Blocked Account issues. If someone can private message me on this forum I would appreciate it.
Regards
John Burgess

wadhakar

Reaction score
error code is EAD0D309D2E2E1AF1.

Attachments

• ٢٠٢٢٠٦٢٤_١٩٣٦٥٩.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٦٢٤_١٩٣٦٥٩.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 1

XerosRadio

Reaction score
i wanted to delete my old account but my new wone got disabled with the error ]
cany you please activate it again
Domain: XerosRadio.x10.mx
ErrorCode: E21EA90AC9F0BB645
Send Me A Dm If You Need More Info

mcadrase

Reaction score
Domain: dondever.x10.mx
Error: EA73D45F18CF8FE10

As far as i know i dont have more than one account so i dont understand that error.
Could you care to explain me how am i able to have more than one account without me knowing? Because i would love to hear that.

jakeporing

Reaction score

I need my account, but when I log in this error appears: E62BE89274259582A

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Domain: dondever.x10.mx
Error: EA73D45F18CF8FE10

As far as i know i dont have more than one account so i dont understand that error.
Could you care to explain me how am i able to have more than one account without me knowing? Because i would love to hear that.
staff will need to review this, it looks like it might be because you use your account to forward to another.
the forwarding address also ends in .mx and this may of caused an issue.

itpro

Reaction score
I want to recover my site. Old user and only one account
Error: E1768E11B66943242

Site: itpro.pcriot.com/

hyunah661992

Reaction score
i was trying to login to my account then this happened.
(UPDATE: Removed my IP Address from post due to rules)
I only have one account: koreaiptv.x10.mx

Attachments

• jgakdjabx.JPG
    jgakdjabx.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ianminzy

Reaction score
Sorry if i made multiple accounts in the past week using multiple IP addresses under SMART Communications in the Philippines, because i was trying to create a account but when i made one i cannot access it due to SMART having DNS issues with your servers.
Here is the error code:
ECE5DF269C800B93C
Account that i want to keep:
nayeonyny.x10.mx
accounts that i dont want to keep:
nayeon.x10.bz
nayeon.x10.mx
emails used for the other accounts:
ianminzy@daum.net
sweetgirlej1@gmail.com

Last edited:

hyunah661992

Reaction score
I can understand the TOS that you are working with, however... what happens when there are two people (or a group of users) that have different personal email accounts, but they are sharing the same internet connection (via a router, etc.)... you will still be blocking people from accessing their accounts?... or is your system actually "reading" each computers MAC address?... and therefore assuming that it is only one person that has multiple accounts? (but in reality, it could be two people, or a small group of friends) all connected through the same IP address...
same thoughts because i live with a friend that also has a account on this service, maybe that is the reason why i cannot access my account today, we also share the same laptop to edit files.

Last edited:

DiggyDiglett

Reaction score
Hi there,

I would like to request to unlock my account. I am at fault making multiple accounts and I would like to consolidate and use one account if possible.

The account I would like to use is:

Anthonyduynguyen1@gmail.com

Error code: E9D1BA8B5711719A4