Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

rers

Reaction score
I want to unlock the account with the error: E33EE00C8B0B779BF

Felp

Reaction score
Hello, I come here to ask to unlock my account.

Account:Felp
Error:EF7083082E8559EBD

Johnny_1305

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Account: Johnny_1305
Error code: E658C11DBA4923A59

Thanks.

Nullparadise

Reaction score
All multi account request above this post have been completed.

If you posted above this post and your account is still blocked please review the requirements listed and make sure to read my replies as I have mentioned why. IP's flagged in 10+ accounts are manually re-reviewed by our abuse team.
If you are not going to unblock any of my account just reply that you won't but don't ignore that nothing is wrong, you said one account for per person not for per ip cause people like us who can't afford apartment by their own they simply share with others and share wifi too. and no one never asked please give us free you giving it free and when we complete our setup you just blocked our account!!! Wtf

Admin_TEAM6

Reaction score
Hi, I also want to recover my account:

Domain: test-website.x10.bz
Error Code: E4E492670BE0355D0

Please look into it at your earliest convenience, thanks!
Hi I'm still waiting for a response with this Multiple Accounts issue I am encountering. Hoping you would look into it because I need to recover the account as soon as possible.

Workend

Reaction score
Help please reactivate my website, error code is E4C7E2890FE1A9216

mytdplc.x10.mx

blogn4

Reaction score
Good Day. I would like to request for account recovery immediately if possible. My error code is EC5F9E380815425A7.

Username: rjjrelgh
Domain: blogn4.x10.mx

Thank you!

a_rua

Reaction score
Mi usuario: udgmsaud
Mi página flaminio.x10.mx
Error: EC13BA744AD40991E

Quiero recuperar mi cuenta. Gracias.

Uddheepana

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi,
I want to unblock my x10hosting account

Username is forgot
Domain: webbook.x10.mx
Error code: E8CC0A32AC4EE36CD

Thank you.

devdavis

Reaction score
please help me
  1. my account is showing multi account error
    its my error code:error code is E5A6C3EDBDF276096
    Domain: devdavisnunez.x10.mx

GZInfd01

Reaction score
Hello Admin, I need Help!
Please Unblock my Account.
My Error code is EE3E18CE872BFD239

manuel.barberi

Reaction score
In x10hosting per i nostri servizi gratuiti abbiamo sempre mantenuto e stabilito una regola ai sensi dei nostri TOS che affermava che era consentito un solo account per utente. Per poter offrire gratuitamente il servizio di qualità dobbiamo far rispettare questa regola per evitare che le nostre risorse si esauriscano e per avere lo spazio necessario per consentire sempre ai nuovi utenti di poter aderire.

Abbiamo anche riconosciuto che nell'ultimo anno ~ 1 non l'abbiamo applicato così rigorosamente come in passato. Tuttavia, con il nostro ultimo aggiornamento, ora abbiamo nuovamente applicato rigorosamente questa regola e lo faremo in futuro.

Dal momento che non abbiamo applicato questa regola, come menzionato, stiamo ancora consentendo ai nostri utenti di accedere a uno dei loro account esistenti.

Rispondi a questo post del thread utilizzando le seguenti linee guida per richiedere l'accesso a un singolo account esistente:

-Devi richiedere l'accesso all'account di hosting dal nome del forum allegato a quell'account. Se non ricordi il nome del tuo forum o il tuo account, puoi utilizzare la nostra funzione di password dimenticata del forum utilizzando la stessa email allegata al tuo account dashboard di hosting/clienti
-Nome di dominio sull'account che desideri mantenere.

NON pubblicare pubblicamente indirizzi e-mail, IP ecc.

Tieni presente che questo accesso verrà esaminato per tutti i contenuti su ciascun account multiplo per assicurarsi che rispettino i nostri TOS e AUP. Se uno degli account elencati sotto l'IP degli utenti è stato trovato per violare uno qualsiasi dei nostri TOS o AUP non sarà consentito l'accesso all'account in questo momento.
Tieni inoltre presente che l'elaborazione dell'accesso a questo account potrebbe richiedere alcuni giorni.
ED9B60A3D180CE562 - codice di errore
Nome utente: manuelbarberi281207@outlook.it
Dominio: manututorials.x10.mx
Pls unlock

laberinl

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
favor de liberar mi cuenta bloqueada:
código: EB0E286750F083C70
auresoft.x10.mx
elgruposingorupo.x10.mx

please release my blocked account:
code: EB0E286750F083C70
auresoft.x10.mx
elgruposingorupo.x10.mx

Last edited:

enlinea2

Reaction score

desbloquear mi sitio
error: E4B449AD6CDC7B3B4
mirestaurant,x10.mx
enlinea.x10.mx
unlock site please

Last edited: