Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

vbc4662f

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account, please. :eek:

My partner requested for everyone, but you only unlocked his. I hope you can allow me to recover the data.

Username: vbc46622
Domain: http://vbc4662fpc8957.x10host.com
Error code: E5BA121083BF155CC

Thanks!

todosexx

Reaction score
Hello, the same thing happens to me as my friend, the one from the previous post.
My partner requested for everyone, but you only unlocked his. I hope you can allow me to recover the data please.

Username: todosex3
Domain: http://todosex.x10host.com/
Error code: E65D9153C29037E07 bio...@gmail.com

Thanks!

peim

Reaction score
Thank you for that feedback! This is more how we see it occurring in which we hope you can understand.

We are serving free web hosting to everyone.

Please join us!

You can take one full plate and meal

Hmm sorry you already had one full plate and meal :(

We care about everyone and we do not want to run out of free meals we are providing. Please do not be greedy and only take your fair share!
In my experience it's more like:

We are serving free food to everyone. Please join us! You can take one full plate and meal.

Ok, I'll just take one and my coworker will take another, we will sit in the same table.

Yeah, that's fine.

*Proceeds to eat*

STOP RIGHT THERE! What are you doing?! It's one full plate and meal only.

Woah, chill. This is my full plate and meal and the other one is my coworker's. He's right here.

Well you can't do that, sir. It's just one full plate and meal per table.

Mmm... Why didn't you say that before? But ok, we will sit in separate tables.

Yeah, that'll be fine, but before you can start eating you will need to post in this forum to get an approval because I saw you with two meals in the same table.

But we're already in different tables with only one meal per table. I can show you no problem.

Sorry, this is the procedure.

*Posts in forum*

*Still hungry after waiting months for the approval*

Please don't take this badly, it's just a satirical critique in a constructive tone.

Your mission is great and we appreciate your services and efforts. It's amazing that you provide such a great hosting for free.

This procedure you have created, however, is far from perfect and blocking access to our accounts for months without any previous warning is a bit extreme.
To do what you claim in your example you should have prevented from the start that different people from the same IP sign up for the hosting. That way we could have done it right from the beginning and wouldn't be stuck here.

In any case, thanks for your services and attention. I confirm that I have regained access to my account.

teo23

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: EA512B7FDC952CB21

Tank You

hodacduchoa

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.

Hello, I switched to another computer and got blocked, hope the admin can unlock it for me

error code is E1B3CF24CC9D62F69
Tks Admin!

Shapno

Reaction score
As i have work in my office! some of my co-workers also use this hosting site! maybe this reason i just got blocked by your hosting! i want to recover my account. so please you will be kind enough to recover my account!

My Website: https://shapno.info
Error Code: E021FED74947981B4
Domain: shapno.x10.mx

blackhatcentral

Reaction score

Please unlock my account:
blackhatcentral.x10.bz

mobatt

Reaction score

i want to delete my account: mobatt
Email : i94ietqpfubns7w@stempmail.com

gsalenet

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Domain: www.gramsale.store
Error code: E0CB4A72DC3A52955

Thanks.

Like Reply

mobavn

Reaction score

my account is showing multi account error
its my error code:error code is E9E63F27A9B882B11
Domain: moba.x10.mx

Delcarmen

Reaction score
En x10hosting para nuestros servicios gratuitos, siempre hemos mantenido y tenido una regla en nuestros TOS que establece que solo se permite una cuenta por usuario. Para que podamos ofrecer el servicio de calidad de forma gratuita, debemos hacer cumplir esta regla para evitar que nuestros recursos se agoten y tener el espacio necesario para permitir que siempre se puedan incorporar nuevos usuarios.

También hemos reconocido que en el último ~1 año no hemos hecho cumplir esto tan estrictamente como lo hemos hecho en el pasado. Sin embargo, con nuestra última actualización, ahora aplicamos estrictamente esta regla nuevamente y lo seguiremos haciendo en el futuro.

Dado que no hemos aplicado esta regla como se mencionó, aún permitimos que nuestros usuarios tengan acceso a una de sus cuentas existentes.

Responda a esta publicación de hilo utilizando las siguientes pautas para solicitar acceso a una sola cuenta existente:

-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea conservar.

NO publique direcciones de correo electrónico, IP, et
Tenga en cuenta que este acceso se revisará para todo el contenido en cada cuenta múltiple para asegurarse de que cumpla con nuestros TOS y AUP. Si se descubre que alguna de las cuentas enumeradas en la IP de los usuarios infringe alguno de nuestros TOS o AUP, no se permitirá el acceso a la cuenta en este momento.
También tenga en cuenta que su acceso a esta cuenta puede tardar unos días en procesarse.
Buenas tardes, quisiera recuperar mi cuenta con dominio martabeso.x10.mx. Código de error: EF68C572FB30C127F.

Tambien quisiera saber como eliminar otra cuenta

gsalenet

Reaction score

Hi administrator, I want to recover my x10hosting account.

User : csdkpbcw
Domain: www.gramsale.store
Error code: E1C6051298D4A7659

I hope recover all my files please. Thanks

jmvicentet

Reaction score
Solicito el desbloqueo de esta cuenta, codigo de error EA7CF04AD9A2EC7A2.

No sabía la restricción de una cuenta por usuario y abrí varias, renuncio a todas las demás. Gracias

PaulaTh

Reaction score

Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: Paula Th
Domain: http://salsaesabor.x10.mx/
Error code: E1AE06AC5C081239C

Thanks.

Infonovich

Reaction score
Hello!

I request you to unblock this account, out of four that we have blocked. They are from different users working on the same site, similar projects, same IP, so I am trying to retrieve them to backup the data. I made my last request 10 days ago, and I'm still waiting... Please, I appreciate if you can do something.

Username: fersanto
Domain: http://fersantos.x10host.com/
Error Code: EF71CADB979109872 infonov...@gmail.com

We need to get our projects back please. Thank you!

yamberrrwoosh

Reaction score
Hi, I want to recover our x10hosting account, it is used for our school project.

Username: yamberrrwoosh
Domain: theresianschoolofcavite.x10.mx

500 | Interval error also account is expired. Pls help us, thank you.