i want unlock to my account error code EAB8A3CF6C5E19EFF

Last edited:

voltsitexyz

Reaction score
Hi this is my 2nd request, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: voltsitexyz
Domain: voltsite.xyz
Error code: E1F4CCC2A4056474E

Hopefully it will unblock ASAP Thank you.

cerounox

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hola!! me agradaría poder recuperar mi espacio

ERROR: E6736F30003294342
dominio: canalmillonario.x10.mx
dominio: diarioweb.x10.mx

Buen día y gracias!!!

jmvicentet

Reaction score
Buenos días.

Deseo me desbloqueen el dominio asociado a esta cuenta de correo .

El códio de error aparecido es: EBDDDA8AA34048428

Desconocía la norma de restricción de una cuenta por usuario, abrí varías, pero necesito mantener esta activa, renunciando a todas las demás.

Gracias

Reaction score
bojour voulait continuer mon site voila coupe blister noi ---->
Votre IP est sur liste noire
http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=306 pourquoi jais deux site le deuxieme blaklisté liste noir ? serai possible davoir mes deux site ? jais mon site et ma compagne voulais faire un site aussi diferent commet faire pour deux memebre du foyer et son propre site du meme logement et meme pc ? merci de me repondre

Last edited:

jmvicentet

Reaction score
Solicito que liberen el dominio asociado a este mail.
Dominio:jmvicentet.x10.mx

Gracias

cerounox

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi, I want to recover my
Error code:E6736F30003294342
Domain: canalmillonario.x10.mx
Domain: diarioweb.x10.mx
Domain: larua.x10.mx

Thanks.

voltsitexyz

Reaction score

Hi, i want to recover my acc as soon as possible. Thank you

Error Code: ECF670A4464D3C718
Domain Name: voltsite.xyz
Usernsme: voltsitexyz

barfiesta

Reaction score
trdes quisiera recuperar mi cuenta buenas el codigo de error es E914F42F47A8F8464
y el nombre es barfiesta2022

gilbertoreis

Reaction score

Dear Support,

I want to unlock the account with the error:

elevaraluminio.x10.mx

Code is E1AE10E6528F44B16

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

voltsitexyz

Reaction score
Hello admins, i want to use again my hosting acc so please unblock it

Error Code: EFEC5732D6FB4AD62

Thank You!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Reaction score
I have no idea how x10 decided that that I had two accounts when I'm only using one website, but I want to unblock my account before the domain expires. My error code is E3CC41BD13EEE8BEE.

voltsitexyz

Reaction score
Hello admins, i want to use again my hosting acc so please unblock it

Error Code: EB026B64AA1948485

Thank You!