Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

lars0x00

Reaction score
Hello,

Good day. I just logged in today and Multiple Accounts error greeted me, hoping to get mine working the way it used to be.

Email: dev.lars0x00@gmail.com
Error Code: E8B65EC7F41846A8E

Regards,

carvant

Reaction score
please, unlock my count.
erro :

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at

felipe_2004

Reaction score
Na x10hosting para nossos serviços gratuitos, sempre mantivemos e tínhamos uma regra em nossos TOS que dizia que apenas uma conta era permitida por usuário. Para que possamos oferecer o serviço de qualidade gratuitamente, devemos fazer cumprir essa regra para evitar que nossos recursos se esgotem e ter o espaço necessário para permitir sempre que novos usuários possam ingressar.

Também reconhecemos que no último ano não aplicamos isso tão estritamente quanto no passado. No entanto, com nossa atualização mais recente, agora aplicamos estritamente essa regra novamente e faremos isso daqui para frente.

Como não aplicamos essa regra conforme mencionado, ainda permitimos que nossos usuários tenham acesso a uma de suas contas existentes.

Responda a esta postagem de discussão usando as diretrizes a seguir para solicitar acesso a uma única conta existente:

-Você deve solicitar acesso à conta de hospedagem do nome do fórum anexado a essa conta. Se você não se lembra do seu nome ou conta do fórum, você pode usar nosso recurso de senha esquecida do fórum usando o mesmo e-mail anexado à sua conta do painel de hospedagem/clientes
-Nome de domínio na conta que você deseja manter.

NÃO publique endereços de e-mail, IPs etc.

Observe que esse acesso será revisado para todo o conteúdo em cada multiconta para garantir que eles cumpram nossos TOS e AUP. Se qualquer uma das contas listadas no IP do usuário for encontrada violando qualquer um dos nossos TOS ou AUP, nenhum acesso à conta será permitido neste momento.
Observe também que seu acesso a esta conta pode levar alguns dias para ser processado.
Olá, quero recuperar minha conta x10hosting:

Nome do usuário: felipe_2004
Código do erro: EAA2FC8153A5D4BE0

Obrigado.

carvant

Reaction score
please, unlock my count.
erro :

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at
error code is E03EFCF37A4C6D47E.

rochaw

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Error code EA078F54C2BAC4240

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our team has been busy working on attempting to resolve all of the latest request for these unblocks.

Please understand we are working as quickly as we can. We expect all request above this post to be resolved shortly.

jiromicx1000

Reaction score
EBAE6DA017BA44210

my acc got multiple idk why i just wanna get to my friends acc cause she ask me to help her then all of a sudden my acc got lock please fix it quikly i need to fix my site

jiromicx1000

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Dear Support,

I want to unlock the account with the error:

Code is ED15879994AAEAF47

Thanks in advance for your help!
its been 24h and my acc is stilll locked

jiromicx1000

Reaction score
Dear Support,

I want to unlock the account with the error:

Code is ED15879994AAEAF47

Thanks in advance for your help!
its been 24h and my acc is stilll locked

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
note:
any requests made above will take time to verify by staff.
wait times can exceed a few days or longer before staff can clear these up.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All above request have been completed. If you can not access your account and you are still getting a "Multi account" error this is due to a very very large amount of accounts being shown on your IP in which further investigation will be required.

jiromicx1000

Reaction score
i want to access my account its been 2 days and doesnt have any response

my error code was E248B9D2660833373

please fix it

websitesbyalexa

Reaction score
Request to unlock my account
username: websitesbyalexa
error code: EC9BC5B4F7B2DA3DB
domain:websitesbyalexa.ga

websitesbyalexa