Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

tennischannel

Reaction score
Multiple Accounts

Error code: E66EEA377367A7829

Could you please delete (or unlink) ALL the accounts associated with my IP/computer? I want to start again with the last one.

Thank you.

infeiptv

Reaction score
Boa noite, por favor me ajude a desbloquear minha conta quero acessar meus arquivos! Eles são muito importantes.

Domínio: infiniteiptv.x10.mx
Código de erro: E4FB7CF25F5F67F20.

muito obrigado

ZackMcCrearyCompSci

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Hi, I want to recover my x10hosting account:

Username: ZackMccrearyCompSci
Error Code: E564C7E6B208A6E4F

Thanks.

yairwinmm

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Sir, I am using x10hosting to teach a web development class.
To be able to showcase demos to my student, I created multiple x10hosting accounts and all of them were banned.
Is there any way I can get my accounts back?

Username: yairwinmm
Error Code: E4DF4BCCF93F248D6

Utpal129

Reaction score
Please Help me X10 team
My account is block , please unblock
Domain: utpalstudio.xyz
Error code: EE29E412F8BF004BB

danieledwards638

Reaction score
I want to unblock my account and all other accounts on my IP because this is a college network which may lead you to believe all accounts belong to one user when in fact there are multiple people with accounts on this same IP

sergio32qvn

Reaction score
I'm using this account for a school project but we all share IPs in class so it got blocked for that. Please unlock it.

Username: sergio32qvn
Error Code: ED0510C104618B34C

apolo440

Reaction score
Hi I was blocked, could you please get my access back
the code is ED3CC8B5BCD2B9C43

Shadw

Reaction score
Hi can i please get unblacklisted i was alearty registered then when this error came i couldnt login anymore.

Errorr code: E3858275CDD75E42D

juliullsn

Reaction score
Hallo wir sind eine Schule. Es würde uns sehr freuen wenn Sie den Bann unserer Accounts zurückziehen können. Wir wollen nur unsere Selfmade Websites launchen damit unsere Freunde sie sehen können. Ich hoffe sehr sie können uns froh machen

crismaruIES

Reaction score
Hi, we are using the account in class as at home to be able to do the exercises in both places, I would like to recover the account because I have my web pages there

Username: crismaruIES
Error code: E36ADB22B9834B84B

Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hallo wir sind eine Schule. Es würde uns sehr freuen wenn Sie den Bann unserer Accounts zurückziehen können. Wir wollen nur unsere Selfmade Websites launchen damit unsere Freunde sie sehen können. Ich hoffe sehr sie können uns froh machen
support is in english.

Luissalsedo

Reaction score
Toda solicitud que no siga las pautas establecidas anteriormente:
-Debe solicitar acceso a la cuenta de alojamiento desde el nombre del foro adjunto a esa cuenta. Si no recuerda el nombre o la cuenta de su foro, puede usar la función de contraseña olvidada de nuestro foro usando el mismo correo electrónico adjunto a su cuenta de tablero de hosting/clientes
-Nombre de dominio en la cuenta que desea conservar.

No será procesado.
Hola mí cuenta recién la creo y ya la tengo bloqueada por favor quiero me mi cuenta
host:luissalsedo.x10.mx
mi user: luissalsedo
mi código de error es:EED8E426777C7073C