Important Multi-Account Unblock Requests

Aviator2024

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account
-Domain name on the account you wish to keep.

DO NOT publicly post email addresses, IP's etc.

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Also note that your access to this account may take a few days to be processed.
Unblock my account please! I was trying to access my others but it gave the same error.

denisbandrade

Reaction score
At x10hosting for our free services we have always maintained and had a rule under our TOS that stated only one account was allowed per user. For us to be able to offer the quality service for free we must enforce this rule to prevent our resources from being depleted and to have the space required to always allow new users being able to join.

We have also acknowledged that in the past ~1 year we have not enforced this as strictly as we have in the past. However, with our latest update we are now strictly enforced this rule again and will be doing so going forward.

Since we have not enforced this rule as mentioned we are still allowing our users to have access to one of their existing accounts.

Please reply to this thread post using the following guidelines to request access to one single existing accounts :

-You must request access to the hosting account from the forum name attached to that account. If you do not remember your forum name or account you can use our forum forgot password feature using the same email attached to your hosting / clients dashboard account

Please note that this access will be reviewed for all content on each multi-account to make sure they abide by our TOS and AUP. If any of the accounts listed under the users IP has been found to break any of our TOS or AUP no account access will be allowed at this time.
Hi!

I want to unlock the account with the error: E0A93CAEF9A1985E3

Thank you.

Aviator2024

Reaction score

Preciso que desbloqueiem minha conta, id do erro: E138F32D51EDF49E7

Azurpepe

Reaction score

Hi, i need to recover my http://azurpepe.x10.mx , username : azurpepe

erlcbillboards

Reaction score

I work with a team and we all have our own separate domain used for the same purpose, we have different accounts and I would like to unblock the domains for

- SDSRP.com
- scflrlp.com
- erlcbillboards.com
- urbanflareshop.com

If what my team is doing is breaking ToS, I understand but was hopefully looking for to at least get the files from the website to continue working with my team on ERLCBillBoards, hopefully this message means well and you receive it

- ER:LC Billboards Management

Daniel-10

Reaction score
I want to recover my account to continue using and maintaining my domains, I know it was wrong to have multiple accounts

Aviator2024

Reaction score

Unlock my acounts. Error code: E407B4FBA35137128

Email: miyap98897@bizatop.com

sirgorgonzola

Reaction score
Hi there i want to recover my x10hosting account
Username : sirgorgonzola
error code is E8346E99A35A64A64.
Thank you

Electroworld

Reaction score
Bonjour mon compte a été bloqué sous raison de création de plusieurs comptes
Code d'erreur E5B06811F8F7479C8
Cordialement

losari88office

Reaction score
E8DD4AFC496C3AA8F

please help me to unblock multi account problem

Attachments

• 1709877320528.png
    1709877320528.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 1

Klum

Reaction score
Hi I want to recover my X10 hosting account
Error code: E5C96CC87CA45785F
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-25-54-461_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-08-15-25-54-461_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 3

coppyz

Reaction score

Please help me delete this website of mine

Thank you admin team

AlexaAndig

Reaction score

Requesting Unblock my account please.

EC4E71A6647A1DB0C
email: caa8813@gmail.com

waduk1

Reaction score

Please request nya account waduk1@tapi.re this account is my brother