Multiple websites allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As per TOS you can only have one hosting account.

However you can host more then one site in one account (you'll need to get additional domains from a third party provider though). Each account allows for 3 add on domains, which resides in separate (sub)folders and essentially acts as separate sites.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
If you need more add-on domains or parked domains, you can either upgrade to one of our premium hosting plans or purchase the Double Everything package.

silveraden

Reaction score
For example, my site is subdomain.pcriot.com

Can I add 3 more subdomains under my account like subdomain1.pcriot.com, subdomain2.pcriot.com, and subdomain3.pcriot.com?

Thanks a lot..
Raden

PS: I tried several free hosting and I would like to commend x10hosting for excellent service.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
no, currently there's no option to get additional subdomains under any of the x10hosting related domains.

You can get free domains from co.cc for instance though. It's rather easy to configure them to point towards x10hostings servers.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
For example, my site is subdomain.pcriot.com

Can I add 3 more subdomains under my account like subdomain1.pcriot.com, subdomain2.pcriot.com, and subdomain3.pcriot.com?

Thanks a lot..
Raden

PS: I tried several free hosting and I would like to commend x10hosting for excellent service.

You can't add more pcriot.com subdomains, but you can add more Co.CC domains.

http://co.cc

They're free as long as you use them for personal use only.

And also, I'm glad that you're satisfied with x10Hosting's services. Staff members and community volunteers are always working their hardest to improve the user experience.

Edit: Wow, I just had some major slow typing and sucky internet connection fail.

Last edited:

silveraden

Reaction score
Thanks a lot.. I registered 2 very good domains with cc and will start working with them tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.