Multitude of problems

learn2ea

Reaction score
I'm having a multitude of problems, my public_html folder went blank and I'm now having inode limit exceeded messages, also my trash bin is showing a large number of megs but when I open it, there's no files there to add up to the reported size. Please help, my domain is, learn2earntrading.x10host.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, something may have gone avry on the restore for your account, the files I can see on the server level appears to be what I would have expected inside the public_html folder, I see two sets of wordpress installation, likely copies of one another as files/folders do have the same dates on both instances.

I'll check with admin if it may be a good idea to redo your account, if not I might be able to salvage those two wordpress installs in case they are what you should have in public_html

Did you upload/change anything after the account came back for you?

learn2ea

Reaction score
As I was in the trying to see what was going on because a lot of my pages throughout the site were not working, and I noticed things were missing on the back-end. Yes I did have 2 instances of the same website, the main site was located at the main level of the public_html and the other was located at public_html/wp. If it's possible, can you just restore the whole thing for me, I'm not sure how many backups you keep, but if you have multiple backups, can you choose one from about 1 or 2 weeks ago, as this is when I started noticing things were acting funny. Again thank you for your quick response and your help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Checking with admin regarding restore options.

There was some issues with several servers roughly a week ago, yours included see: https://community.x10hosting.com/community/threads/server-issues-all-servers.208924/

However, the restore used to bring x13 back online would have been the latest good backup and according to information would have restored the entire user partition as it was at that point, so it could mean your public_html went blank on an unrelated event (the fact they are in .trash could indicate someone got access and deleted files)

learn2ea

Reaction score
Thank you so very much, I'll just sit back, have a coffee and check back in on the progress in a few days. Again thank you for your hard work, it's really appreciated.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
A new attempt on restore is made to your account, a backup from a couple days prior to the server wide issues is used (Spet 20th).