must i use English Spanish or French in free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

haraprasad

Reaction score
I think he is asking about language used in the hosted website.
Yes you can use only these languages.
As they say, It comes under zero tolerance policy. Once detected you are ****** ;)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can use other language, if you provide a full manual translation of the site into one of those languages. Services such as google translate does not count as a translation, as they sometimes are inaccurate or fail.

haraprasad

Reaction score
You can use other language, if you provide a full manual translation of the site into one of those languages.

That's great. I didn't knew it. Does that mean if you have a article in other language. You have to provide its English translation too ?

Hope this chopin thing is over soon, so that I can see my poor site. It's so long and it must be afraid by now.:happysad:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's great. I didn't knew it. Does that mean if you have a article in other language. You have to provide its English translation too ?

Yes. That's exactly what she said.

shenlinlin

Reaction score
You can use other language, if you provide a full manual translation of the site into one of those languages. Services such as google translate does not count as a translation, as they sometimes are inaccurate or fail.
can i use a web program except the three languages
such a wordpress in russian or chinese ?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
can i use a web program except the three languages
such a wordpress in russian or chinese ?

As long as you provide a full manual translation of that wordpress to English, Spanish or French, with a visible link to that translation.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using a free translation service like Google Translator, it should provide translation for any language.
Though, it does not always provide a good translation, try fixing up any errors it may have made. ;)

This is not allowed according to Cory. http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/105026-language-rule.html

It HAS to be a manual translation and it's required by x10hosting TOS. If a translation is not provided with a clear link to it from your index page, then it'll be suspended according to the Zero Tolerance Policy.

Last edited:

shenlinlin

Reaction score
Try using a free translation service like Google Translator, it should provide translation for any language.
Though, it does not always provide a good translation, try fixing up any errors it may have made. ;)
thank you :biggrin:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I know, it's a suggestion to help the user understand english better. Also as why I said if it contains any errors fix them. :nuts:

It doesn't matter if you knew that. I just clarified it to the user with the facts so there is no misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.