my account has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpilmore

Reaction score
hi x10, i have been with you for quite a while now and i have just been perminantly suspended for:

Suspension Reason: Violation of x10hosting's terms of service. Details: shell scripts are prohibited on x10hosting's servers

now i know what the script is, my website got hacked my something called mexican hackers thing, i found out about it 10 minutes ago and was in the file manager just about to remove it when i got suspended, this is not my fault and i have not put anything thike that on there.
can you help me here.
i fully understand the ToS and wouldnt risk breaking them.
i suspect though that i will remain terminated.
any help will be much appreciated
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

who ever escalated my thread closed it

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

can i also add, that i have a back up of my site from about 3 weeks ago so if it is possible to get unsuspended i can upload the the back up which is clean.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

can some one help please?

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

No-one going to help?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please be patient as it varies in time when the community volunteers are online to help you. You said that this specific thread was escalated and closed? Was the escalation successful? or did it just close?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating to support ticket for ZT Ban.

User says his account was compromised and the files were planted by a group of hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.