my account has beenn suspended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
it says i hav mass email scripts....i dont no wat those are..o_O...kindly remove them for me if u can..ty:)..p.s...annaa heeelp!!!!!!..plz

Last edited:

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
u mean the newsletter thing i added???...was it not provided in the cpannel????...help...it tuk a lot f tym for me to create this n i get banned....waaaaaaa:((...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What newsletter thing are you talking about? Do you remember what it was called?

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
A mass email script is simply a script which sends out a lot of emails at the same time.

~Callum

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
the only email thing i added was squirrel mail n ccmail...both wer in cpanel softaculous....den i removed squirrelmail...nw nly ccmail ws der
p.s thanks guys for htrying to help..:)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll unsuspend your account if you agree to remove ccmail.

I will also make sure it is no longer available in softacolous to avoid confusion, I guess it was overlooked when that was set up.

EDIT/ADD: It is not currently possibly to set which scripts are available for installation in softaculous, so this has to wait until lotus has been properly moved to the new setup.

Last edited:

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
btw i dont no any php coding r any other language...i no jus plain basic html....i dunt no if that help...

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
anna....soooo thanks...ill remove that.....i dint no that was bad....sorry....n squirrel mail is okay?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
squirrel mail is a webmail application, not a mailing list scripts, so that should be find, at least when it comes to the mass mailing.

However I can not guarantee how it behaves resource wise.

On a side note, squirrel mail is installed server side and can already be used for accessing your mails.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
@anna....actually....all i wanted to do was to create sumthng such that people can register or"sign up" on my site....lyk gmail has sign up na?....is that legal?...and im nt sure i understnd wat u say but nevermind...tell me if its legal or not?...not only squirrelmail for that matter ..any script to do what i said above ?...n thnaks for the help:)

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
oops...i guess i made anna runaway...:(....dis is my last qn....wen will my aacount be unsuspended?...ty

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you want to provide service like gmail, allowing other to create mail account, no that is not allowed.

Adding an option to allow the users to register is alright, but what do you want them to be able to do/see as registered users?

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
yeah i want dat "registering" thing....i gave gmail as an example only...the reason is... i jus completed school....so i thought f allowing my class mates to have a space to hangout...so lyk if dey alone can see those registered parts and not everyone else.lyk class photos about teachers n stuff..thats wat i want to do....

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
other thoughts.....@anna:r u employed bby x10hosting?..part tym?...neednt answer if inappropriate:D

dhruv227

Reaction score
yeah i want dat "registering" thing....i gave gmail as an example only...the reason is... i jus completed school....so i thought f allowing my class mates to have a space to hangout...so lyk if dey alone can see those registered parts and not everyone else.lyk class photos about teachers n stuff..thats wat i want to do....

you can use some forum software like phpBB, SMF, they are completely free and are allowed on x10 or CMS software like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
now another problm....my acnt is unsuspended now(thanks)...but wen i log into cpanel it again asks for passwd and tho i type it coreectly again it says im rong...i hope dis is temporary...(mebbe dey are still updating it)

Status
Not open for further replies.