my account has beenn suspended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
ooooo.....well i dunt no hw to setup a my sql databse(will try lerning thro sum tuts:D).....guess ill use fanatstico thingy for now....

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
ooooo.....well i dunt no hw to setup a my sql databse(will try lerning thro sum tuts:D).....guess ill use fanatstico thingy for now....

Your account is not suspended. to setup mysql databases Go to cPanel and then Click on Mysql database wizard.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
yes ...it says my accnt is unsuspended ...but aft i log in ...the page wer log into cpanel...comes.... erlier wen i clicked 'log in to cpanle' it used to show the actual c panel...now it says login failed i typed the right info but still it says usrnam r pwd is rong....
EDIT:thnks for the mysql help:)...

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
After an unsuspenion request has been sent to the system it may take a bit for everything to be fully unlocked.

Also you're on lotus, which according to latest update at http://status.x10hosting.com is having accounts transferred to new servers.

navtsubasa38

Reaction score
oooh.....then okay......ill wait....its midnight here..o_O...will check tomorrow....thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.