my account is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was suspended for inactivity, you would have had 10 days to resolve the suspension. Should it have not been resolved, which appears to be the case, the account would have been erased permanently.

If possible, can you post your cpanel name (NOT THE PASSWORD THOUGH) just so staff can confirm it's actually gone, and not just linked to another account?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can confirm that the account was indeed terminated, log shows it was terminated on December 28th after being in a suspended state for a period of time.

rannow

Reaction score
I'm confused as to procedures. Was I to have been notified that I was suspended? How would I have known?

What do I do now? Do I have to start over from scratch? If so, can I use my same account names?

I don't even remember anymore what I had to do to set all this up.... :-(

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The minimum time it is suspended before being terminated is 10 days, during which a notice is present on your site (shows a suspended page instead of your site), plus it does show in your account panel. Currently there's no e-mails sent out as a warning, but I recall reading somewhere it's planned for the next version of x10Hostings site and account panel.

Data is not retrievable, so you'd have to start over from scratch if you did not keep a back up of your site locally on your computer (which is recommended).

You'll have to sign up for a new account, you should be able to use the same user name as you previously did have. Sign-up starts here: x10hosting.com/signup.php

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm confused as to procedures. Was I to have been notified that I was suspended? How would I have known?

What do I do now? Do I have to start over from scratch? If so, can I use my same account names?

I don't even remember anymore what I had to do to set all this up.... :-(

If you are using the site. you would have know that your hosting account is suspended. But I don't think you are even using the hosting account.

You can re register for the new account with same forum account.

If you don't have backup then you have to start from scratch

You have to login to forums atleast every 31 days to avoid inactivity. Login to account panel or Cpanel is not counted as activity. Only forum login counted.

rannow

Reaction score
We weren't using the site, but we were actively using the account. We had no real reason to use the site (that we knew of until now) -- the account was/is the important thing for us.

If you are using the site. you would have know that your hosting account is suspended. But I don't think you are even using the hosting account.

You can re register for the new account with same forum account.

If you don't have backup then you have to start from scratch

You have to login to forums atleast every 31 days to avoid inactivity. Login to account panel or Cpanel is not counted as activity. Only forum login counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.