My Account is still under suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Hello, my site http://tech.elementfx.com/blog/ got suspended on 3rd July for high resource usage. I came to know on 4th July and so I submitted a support ticket as said in my account panel. Its now 9th, and there are no replies to my ticket, neither any steps were taken to resolve this issue. I am really worried now as after 14 days my hosting will get deleted automatically if it is not suspended. Please help me out of the situation, I don't want it deleted...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Found your ticket, the reason it was not answered in reasonable time is you did submit it to the overloaded area of "File & Account Restore Issues" (created mainly to deal with the issues after accounts getting moved to new servers).

Suspension problems should be in the "Hosting Issues". I have replied to your ticket.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Found your ticket, the reason it was not answered in reasonable time is you did submit it to the overloaded area of "File & Account Restore Issues" (created mainly to deal with the issues after accounts getting moved to new servers).

Suspension problems should be in the "Hosting Issues". I have replied to your ticket.

Thanks.. Sorry for posting my ticket to the wrong area..

Status
Not open for further replies.