My account is suspended even though I login 3 times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

webninja

Reaction score
I dont understand why my account got suspended. as far as i know i always login to the forums and control panel atleast 3 times a week. Could you pls unblock my account. tnx

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is unsuspended.

Looking at your suspension report, it appears that you recently unsuspended from the first inactivity suspension. It is important that you login to the forums after the account has been unsuspended, otherwise the system will count from the point where you visited prior to the first suspension.

webninja

Reaction score
thanks lady anna just checked it right now and it all working again thank you very much. I'm thinking of subscribing to 1 year inactivity timer but as of now i dont have any money hehe.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
thanks lady anna just checked it right now and it all working again thank you very much. I'm thinking of subscribing to 1 year inactivity timer but as of now i dont have any money hehe.

If you are interseted in purchasing the inactivity timer, there is a step-by-step procedure on this page:

http://FMiMH.co.cc/x10Inactivity

At the bottom of the same page, you can find information regarding ensuring that your log-ins are properly logged by the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.