My Account is Suspended or further more than suspended, I need it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cercas

Reaction score
My site was suspended, but no option of unsuspention is allowed, from my side. I have a worthy files in this account.

account: tonala username: exportonala

would you do it for me??? otherwise let me know what should i have to do to sovle this out

Note: I don have at my account panel "hosting info" nor support option allowed

Regards

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your account is not currently suspended, and from what I can see it never was (there's no listed suspension history).

What makes you think it is suspended? the site loads up just fine for me.

cercas

Reaction score
Hi,

the account related to suspension is:

account: tonala username: exportonala

I attache a shot screen to explain the issue. I have no option of "free hosting - view details". I wounder why it seems that the account was delated, but is it possible to put it back on????

Regards,

Attachments

• screen_blog.jpg
    screen_blog.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 31

cercas

Reaction score
sorry

the image atached was not correct, the good atachment is this one...

Regards,

Attachments

• shotscreen.jpg
    shotscreen.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 34

cercas

Reaction score
Ana,

I have not received any feedback about this issue, would you please let me know how to solve this out.

Note: If anyone else can help me I will appreciate

Regards,

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Ana,

I have not received any feedback about this issue, would you please let me know how to solve this out.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Hello,

Your account is not currently suspended, and from what I can see it never was (there's no listed suspension history).

What makes you think it is suspended? the site loads up just fine for me.

Ana,

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's brutally simple - your login name exportonala has no linked hosting.

Your login name cercas does. It appears at some point you ended up with 2 forum accounts, but the hosting can only be linked to one - I show hosting underneath the cercas hosting.

My guess is that's where the confusion is coming from; did this sort it out or is there more to look at still?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.