My account is suspended today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
Hello,

I have received email with notice that My account is suspended today, but without any reason why? It was working all the time with no problems at all. Please inform me why is this suspension now? Tnx

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
Replay to email I received, What kind of Automatic content generation software was found on my account or on what of my websites/web pages?

Last edited:

jjordan69

Reaction score
Look at your sig

"Auto Blogger Content and Traffic, Set and Forget FOREVER!!"

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
My sig? but it is not installed on my websites or is a software. it is an ebook about information what services on internet are offering this procedures completely legal. plus it is sig of my profile on this forum not software or so. The ebook is how not to use software as it exist on internet as a services from a companies. Also my webpage, that was affiliate marketing advertising for this ebook, was existing for a period of time on your server for some time without any problem. I don't think that's the reason you suspending my membership on your free server, don't know exactly why, don't think it is with relation of my postings here on the forum if someone recognized in them about how is sometime the way of working of the free server, but i can guess why, and it's quite bad and mean..
And why do actually react jjordan69? Have you check the link. my question wasn't meant to you but as a replay on the email i'v got fro the officials of the website.. Was someone told you how to react??

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a suspension appeals process available through your account portal. Use it. Suspensions like these, though, are usually manually applied -- if there are initials or a name on your suspension reason, the suspension was manually applied and probably won't be lifted.

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
I have posted here as a replay on an email that I received after my completing of the suspension appeals process, but the answer was refusing without any reason except that on my site was installed software for auto content?? what was not..

jjordan69

Reaction score
And why do actually react jjordan69? Have you check the link. my question wasn't meant to you but as a replay on the email i'v got fro the officials of the website.. Was someone told you how to react??

You "replay" to Email with a Email not a forum post - my post was about what I see as one reason for your account being suspended - you asked why

'AutoBlog' scripts are outside of TOS

your are advertising to users here - for something that is not "legal" on x10hosting's free-hosting accounts

I do not know what software or files you have on your account

Yes I did look at the link in your sig - and found
"Autopilot Blogger Content and Traffic Machine"
"You Can Get the “Autopilot Blogger Traffic And Content Machine” for a Ridiculously Low Price of 8.99$US!! No, that is not a misprint, You will actually get the big secret for only 8.99$US!!"

Read the TOS

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
Actually you get the autopilot traffic and content for free, but the ebook to teach you how to setup it is on that price, and how much the price should be is the author decision. Considering the ebook it is really great and the information can't be found anywhere else, what more on so ridiculous price.. TOS don't forbid to market anything in your sig..

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello;

This thread seems to have gone off-topic slightly.. The relevant section of the Terms of Service your account has been found to be in breach of is as follows:

x10Hosting TOS Section 1: Server Usage said:
Auto-Generated Content: Sites that use scripts to automatically generate content are prohibited, this includes but is not limited to AutoBlog scripts and anything else that automatically generates websites for SEO or other purposes.

Looking at your account details, it has been found to contain autocontent scripts, which are prohibited.

I have closed this thread as the original message's query has been resolved. If you need to reopen it use the menu at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.