My Acct. Has Been Suspended...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah I would understand that :) Im still going to wait for ademonicbaby cause he is the one that has been handling this the whole time.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
ok well ill be out from like now (5:15 GMT-5:00 Eastern US) until 8:30 or 9:00 (GMT-5:00 Eastern US). So if my acct. does get opened or if it just gets opened so i can get my files... try to contact me on msn ( mattb5@optonline.net )

Maurice

Reaction score
AsPeRiTy said:
AsPeRiTy said:
ummm no not really... sorry i dont really keep track of that... never thought this would come up...

look even if i could just have my acct. opened for 5 min. so i could get a backup of it...

I gave your friend a backup though. Contact him.

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
ok well ill be out from like now (5:15 GMT-5:00 Eastern US) until 8:30 or 9:00 (GMT-5:00 Eastern US). So if my acct. does get opened or if it just gets opened so i can get my files... try to contact me on msn ( mattb5@optonline.net )

To Ademonicbaby: Sorry about this but i was posting @ the same time u were apparently. OK ummm well i got the backup just now... but i believe that the sql and the complete backup are different... if i get the backup from my admin cp i take the files and the tables... if i just get the sql table then well... i just get the sql tables... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.