My class's site

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
dude first things first, this site is an outstanding layout, -standing ovation, one of the best I've ever seen.

there is only minor things to touch up

1) the banner animation, some of the text doesn't look right, maybe a different color, font, and maybe place it in a space that is set, not always changing. Also I could be aware that those pictures are not created by you
2) the "Welcome to the Frontpage" text looks kinda odd, maybe a little to big, and too skinny
3) speed up the nav scroll, I noticed that I kinda got bored waiting for it to come down, even though it only took a second or two
4) I notice the "light style" is missing the bottom edge

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
1) the banner animation, some of the text doesn't look right, maybe a different color, font, and maybe place it in a space that is set, not always changing. Also I could be aware that those pictures are not created by you - The banner is made by me, the images is made of my classmates (Unless it says made by vigge_sWe). I just took basic font for it, it is the content that is important, not the font

2) the "Welcome to the Frontpage" text looks kinda odd, maybe a little to big, and too skinny, Joomla default, needs PHP fix to edit, resulting in searching trought all joomlas files until I find it (No, it isn't in the template files)

3) speed up the nav scroll, I noticed that I kinda got bored waiting for it to come down, even though it only took a second or two - I'll check into that

4) I notice the "light style" is missing the bottom edge - oops, must have deleten too much when I deleted the logo, I'll fix that - edit: seems like I can't fix that, I replaced the theme, still same

Last edited:

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

I started looking at your site, and got so interested in it I forgot I was reviewing it. Which is a review in itself.

It is an excellent site, and i hope you win your contest. It is very good.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I started looking at your site, and got so interested in it I forgot I was reviewing it. Which is a review in itself.

It is an excellent site, and i hope you win your contest. It is very good.

Thanks xD

javajenius

Reaction score
It looks very good, and im sure you will place well in the contest.

P.S: I love the programs in the java section =).

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks very good, and im sure you will place well in the contest.

P.S: I love the programs in the java section =).

xD Thanks.

You'll need to check out the java twitter client I am going to put up later when it's done