Resolved My disk space is almost in quota 2GB

tagaurot

Reaction score
Hi X10hosting,

I'm back again with another question. Is there a way to upgrade my disk space on my account? I can't update the plugin because disk space is full. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks

Michael

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
please read the TOS

Have you tried removing any backup or files unrelated to your website?
deleted any temp files that might not have been purged yet.
(usually from the temp folder pf your website)

2 GB seems like a lot for a website unless its mostly videos and pictures.
just my opinion.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Flagged for admin review

Please make sure you have no backups of your site and the trash is empty as these will count against you

tagaurot

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Yes, no backups and trash on my site and it's empty. It just so happens that my site is very old and I have been blogging since 2016 that all the plugins and images on the blog I believe cause the disk space to reach almost 2GB. But what I see I still have 1.6 GB / 2 GB on the details. Thanks

Regards,
Michael

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have raised your diskquota.
However you have hit the limit on Inodes, and this is not something that will be increased on free hosting.
To get a higher allowance on Inodes you would need to upgrade to premium hosting.

Something that yields a lot of Inodes that one may not think of is emails, if you save a lot of them the count will build up fast. In general 1 file/folder = 1 Inode.

tagaurot

Reaction score
I have raised your diskquota.
However you have hit the limit on Inodes, and this is not something that will be increased on free hosting.
To get a higher allowance on Inodes you would need to upgrade to premium hosting.

Something that yields a lot of Inodes that one may not think of is emails, if you save a lot of them the count will build up fast. In general 1 file/folder = 1 Inode.

Ok. This is informative information. Thanks a lot.