My domain???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyrGecko

Reaction score
Editing things in File Manager hasn't changed mine. I'd rather just have it down than DNS issues showing another site -_-

Amabelle

Reaction score
Editing things in File Manager hasn't changed mine. I'd rather just have it down than DNS issues showing another site -_-

I'd have to agree! I'd rather have my site down than be used to advertise some rival company without my consent.

WyrGecko

Reaction score
eliasr: I got a response, but it doesn't give much info XD. It's a response, though.
we are having some DNS issues at the time, it should be fixed as soon as possible

Hustla

Reaction score
So is x10hosting ever going to fix this problem? *removed due to obscene language - TechAsh*

Sorry for my language but I have lost how many people on my site thanks to them.

How do I submit a ticket?

Last edited by a moderator:

3rdssafety

Reaction score
So after my site being up for a short period of time, it is back down again and forwarding to fitbit again....

bamber

Reaction score
Yep, I'm getting FitBit too - didn't realise til today so dunno how long I've had it for, and how many people have seen it and thought my site has gone out of business! :thefinger

Have submitted a ticket, not much else I can do really . Woulda preferred the site to show an error message like others have mentioned, but I guess that's free hosting for you - gotta take it as it comes

eliasr

Reaction score
Yeah! look fixed for me, but in the spanish forums says that the problem come and go.

The DNS thing is good idea maybe the problem is fixed but your cache still point to the fixbit site.

Amabelle

Reaction score
I have received a reply from the Support Team and my site is now back up and running, so hopefully it will stay that way for all our sites.

Thanks Tech Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.