My Favourite Game

baker86

Reaction score
You guys were talking about Unreal Tournament earlier. First time I played it, I had a few friends over and one of them brought it, and we played 4-player on PS2 on the original version. That was a blast! That game is awesome, even on one player! It's not quite my favorite, though. I'd have to say, I have a soft spot in my heart for the whole Gran Tourismo series. Need for Speed Most Wanted is great, too. Especially the black edition... Outrun the cops for an hour in a Porsche... hehehe :biggrin: Oh, and Burnout, getting to ram people into oncoming traffic for points is lots of fun!

xpacio

Reaction score
List of my favorite games!

Im a log time gamer, i culdn't select a single game, in my opinion:

• The Best RTE games: Command & Conquer Series, Homewolrd
  • The Best Action Game: Resident Evil 5
  • The Best Pusle & Plataform Game: Legacy of kain series (Soul reaver my favorite),
  • The Best Simulator: Ace combat (Electro sphere my favorite) / Gran Turismo (GT4 mi favorite)
  • The Best RPG game: FF series (XII mi favorite), Chrono Trigger, Vagrant Story (Best of all), Odin Sphere.
  • Best RPG-Action: Alundra 2 (psx), Fable (xbox)
  • The Best 2D game: Castlevania SOTN (psx).
  • Best RTS: Wolfenstein ET, Halo2, Black.
  • The Most hard to finish: Ninja Gaiden ( not Ninja Gaiden black vercion)
  • The Best History & Sound: FF7
  • The Best Horror game: Dead Space, Project Zero
  • The Most frusttrating game: Frogger ancient shadow.
and much other's, i don't remember.
In the other side:
The veiry bad game of all: a cheated game.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Original Unreal Tournament (aka UT99) works fine on my Core2 Duo... seems it's an AMD thing. UT3 is better, though.
The only games on my PC are that, Grid, CoD4, and World of Goo... Any of the flight sim games are fun when taking off/landing/a2a refuelling/etc, on the hardest game setting ;)

WebTalent

Reaction score
My favorite game is Battle Island :D it is very cute to have a baby fighting bad animals.. hehe

zygzag

Reaction score
Half-Life series, Age Of Empires: Rise of Rome (can play it for hours) and No One Lives Forever (1 and 2). Silent Hill 2/3 were pretty good, too. Never finished the 4th one, tho. Oh, and COD2 & 4 were awesome.

diamondpc

Reaction score
I RTS games for some reason i like Command and Conquer and Rome Total war. etc etc

aymen215

Reaction score
Half-Life series, Age Of Empires: Rise of Rome (can play it for hours) and No One Lives Forever (1 and 2). Silent Hill 2/3 were pretty good, too. Never finished the 4th one, tho. Oh, and COD2 & 4 were awesome.
yopu forgot about resident evil series

nitas132

Reaction score
In terms of mindless destruction, I'd go with Prototype.

But actual game with awesome single player and multiplayer, Call of Duty 4 :3