my free doamin from xhosting block by dydns

Status
Not open for further replies.

caddlykid

Reaction score
im having problem with my domain name some of my friends can't view my page cause dydns block my site for them. and the way to unblock is to make a security plan in their machine.

so what can i do with this if some one using a defense plan in their network my site won't appear on their screen. ?

my site is not a spam or any no good site! i only publish my good stuff and why dydns block my site.

please help

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really understand what you said, but in general here is how to goes for site blocks:

Blocking services typically block by IP address. This means that any site on your server acting maliciously can land your site blocked. This simply cannot be helped due to the mass of accounts that x10 has, and moderation can only go so far. In this case, there does not seem like much you can do.

Sometimes, even though it resolves to the same IP address, getting a co.cc domain or other domain name registration can allow you to bypass blocking services. My site is blocked by my school's web filters, but not its co.cc domain name.

Tell me if that helps, or tell me if I horribly misunderstood what you were trying to say :)

Last edited:

caddlykid

Reaction score
i have my site hosted here. i send a link to my friend, he clink the link, after he click the link the site wont show up. something about dydns stuff in his browser blocking my site. so i don't know what to do in order him to view my site. but my other friends can view my site without any problem.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Here are three suggestions:

1. Your friend could try to go to the site through a proxy.

2. Your friend could try to find a way to unblock your site through dydns.

3. Your friend could go to the main dydns site and ask for support help.

caddlykid

Reaction score
thanks problem solve.

another problem in my site spammer posting lost of comments. and i don't know how to block him im using wordpress. any suggestions? i only manually remove his 57 repeating comments in one day.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
for wordpress I'd recommend activating the akismet antispam plugin, it usually stops that type of comments.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe that there's a way to go into the cPanel and block IP addresses.

EDIT: I like your reply better, Lady Anna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.