My Free Hosting is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrid

Reaction score
Hello,

My Free Hosting is with Status "suspended".

The details that I see, are the following:
---------------------------------------------------------- Hosting Account Suspension History
Most suspensions can be resolved automatically from this page.

Previous Suspension History
Below is an ordered list of this hosting account's suspension history, ordered most recent to oldest
June 11 at 7:03 am suspension User transfered to another server.

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.

Suspension Reason user transfered to another server.

Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

-----------------------------

My details are:
account id: MMP1074344
contact email: madrid280@gmail.com
user: madrid
Main Domain: madrid280.x10hosting.com

Please could you repair my account.

Thank you.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Please wait for an account manager to manually restore your account.

madrid

Reaction score
Also,

when I try to "Create New Support Request" the web page says:

"Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (getupdated). Please visit our forums and read the news."

Thank you.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I will notify the admins of this problem.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have restored your account, please allow 24 hours for it to become fully operational again. After 24 hours if you still have issues either re-open this thread or create a new one. You can re-open this thread by clicking on the "Administrative" text at the top of the original post.

madrid

Reaction score
I have re-open this thread because My Free Hosting continue suspended after more than 24 hours from your last post.

Please could you repair it again.
Thank you.

madrid

Reaction score
Hello,
My account continue "suspended".
But now I see that the reason is a file in "madrid280/k0pet/web/files" folder.

The files contained in that folder was files from "k0pet" user. "k0pet" was the id of one old user from "madrid280.com" web service. In general "madrid280/[id]/web/files" folders are old files only for historify propouses.

Please could you delete that file and unsuspend my Free hosting.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm unable to unsuspend as I found the file, and I'm HIGHLY concerned about why in the name of anything sacred you wouldn't recheck the files before uploading them.

There were completely unsecured credit card numbers. Public credit card numbers. Likely stolen, but that doesn't change the fact that they probably violate quite a few information security laws because they were in plaintext.

I'm leaving it up to staff, but I'd be surprised to see an unsuspension here - that's the kind of violation that would get x10hosting in some serious trouble with all the wrong people.

madrid

Reaction score
Hello,
some years ago (in other hosting) "madrid280.com" was a internet web service where users can have a subdomain "[id].madrid280.com" and they was able to upload files to they site.
That files was stored in "madrid280/[id]/web/files" folder.

Now "madrid280.com" service dont work, but I try to put that folders in your hosting.

I copy that folders and files to x10hosting but there are a lot of files, and I dont know the content of each one. And I dont know how to check it nor what to check it exactly.

Please could you delete that file and any other that will be suspicious and then unsuspend my account.

Thank you.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I've been able to confirm this is indeed Zero Tolerance and results in a permanent suspension.

Here's the problem: http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.php#1

If we unsuspend you, we start paying massive fines to Visa/Mastercard for your exposing of credit card numbers. Frankly, it just ain't legal to unsuspend you since suspending you is now the ONLY way to keep that information protected and secured.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw CVV2 numbers in one of the incriminating files. Those are explicitly disallowed for storage by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Even companies that store the CC number to make it easier on the next transaction can't store the CVV2. Ever. There will be no unsuspending of your account.

Last edited:

madrid

Reaction score
If we unsuspend you, we start paying massive fines to Visa/Mastercard for your exposing of credit card numbers. Frankly, it just ain't legal to unsuspend you since suspending you is now the ONLY way to keep that information protected and secured.

But if you just delete those files before unsuspend the problem disapears, ¿no?

Why cant you do that? Please.

Thank you.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
But if you just delete those files before unsuspend the problem disapears, ¿no?

Why cant you do that? Please.

Thank you.

Because your account's suspension falls under our Zero Tolerance Policy.
Your account will remain suspended until it is terminated. No backups are allowed and there are no exceptions.

madrid

Reaction score
ok, then could you delete "madrid280.es" and "aucite.es" dns domains from the hosting configuration.

Thank you.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't expedite terminations for zero tolerance suspensions. Your account will be automatically terminated after 14 days.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick note, it may sometimes be more then 14 days until it is automatically terminated, but never less.

madrid

Reaction score
But my hosting was suspended in "August 3 at 6:22 am."

Today is August 25.

¿When will that dns configurations will disapear from x10hosting?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Whenever the script that does the erasing runs - it normally goes right at 14d, however if the script isn't running or isn't set to run for any reason, it'll be longer.

Like we've said, we don't expedite the erasing of the account. It will be terminated after 14d - exactly when after 14d is up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.