Do you like it?

• Its great!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • so so, 50% done

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

playminigames

Reaction score
So yea my site is called PlayMinigames, im not very good at names if anyone has a better idea feel free to share. Well anyways onto the site, you can go to http://www.playminigames.co.cc/ and sign up, you cant really play any games because you know its still under development, but i don't think there are any broken links if there are please inform me.
What do you think of the layout, navigation bar, and some of the features that need to be added, i still have way more to add but this is a start. Please do not make any comments about the current instructions, i had them one way then changed the layout, so then i never updated it, because im going to change delete all games and start over on it once the site is ready.

- :)

Forgot to say my site doesn't play well with ie i'm working on fixing it, but its just the rounded corners that arnt displaying properly
Edit:
*bump* seems like people are looking, but not even commenting? please comment i would like some reviews of the site, it would really help. :)

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
Design is good, but the color scheme should be fixed. There's way too much blue :(

playminigames

Reaction score
yea i was thinking about that, what other color goes with blue, as you can tell im not very good at colors, im thinking some more white in it

websitedude

Reaction score
I also run a gaming site however it is not very good
Is the top games bit games which have been made the most and if so does it change according to the most played games and if it does how did you create it.
Also the games you have are they from free games for your website sections of sites or have you asked miniclip ect. for the games becuase my site relys on free website games which is something i would like to change

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
thanks for that link kkenny i have found it very helpful and now starting to change it, i have decided to throw in some more white, or off white

Websitedude, yea i know how it feels to have to sort of sucky, as i started out with knowing nothing. So first of all i can pm you some of the code if you want, it automatically updates based on the total number of plays for a game, which i have just entered random numbers to make sure it works right (which it does), and im going to change the games as miniclip there are only certain games that you are allowed to post on your website, so im not quite sure what im going to do for that yet.

So websitedude i will send you a pm shortly.

Last edited: