My Graphic Design Site

Coreeeey

Reaction score
A friend and I set up this graphic design forum. It's still very small but I'd like to know what people think of it. It's currently just a forum but I intend to expand it into a full website.

Comments please :)

Link is in the sig.

Last edited:

shadowkitty

Reaction score
Your site looks very beautiful and professional. Is that a premium joomla template?

Coreeeey

Reaction score
Yes, it's from RocketTheme. They make phpbb3 styles to match their joomla templates.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well it's a nice looking template.

Are you a professioanl web and/or graphic designer? If you are I have made a group for pro designers here on x10. Please read this thread http://forums.x10hosting.com/graphics-webdesign/101419-new-group-pro-designers.html

And another thing. How serious are you about this website and forum? I would love to register and/or help you in any way I can if this isn't just something you did to exercise your skills.

Coreeeey

Reaction score
Well it's a nice looking template.

Are you a professioanl web and/or graphic designer? If you are I have made a group for pro designers here on x10. Please read this thread http://forums.x10hosting.com/graphics-webdesign/101419-new-group-pro-designers.html

And another thing. How serious are you about this website and forum? I would love to register and/or help you in any way I can if this isn't just something you did to exercise your skills.

My friend and I are starting small but we really want to make this thing big but we need to get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
i like the template, it fits a graphics site very well. I think that you should remove "Index page" in the title bar, it doesnt look very professional.

Good job and keep up the good work!